Beating Off 2.0

Hey everyone.

Then you actually reinstall

Meh. Seems like less trouble to buy lotto tickets then just buy a new pc when I win :sunglasses::money_mouth_face:

You have a bigger chance to win the lottery than to get a working and correctly configured and installed PC from a PC store.

3 Likes

That’s quite a depressing thought

I’ve not let a PC store employee near my PC for 18 years

2 Likes

Im doing a reinstall after my bday, my gift is gonna be a new SSD :smiley: depending on any nice specials I might get something decent.

1 Like

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

its a live!

Yes, I was in Polokwane it rained there also.

1 Like

You have been missed

After my exam next week - some golf or magica?

Yes Lets play either.

1 Like

I’m not very smart with these things. Can you install Windows on a new drive without buying a new Windows? I’m assuming the answer is going to be yes. So, follow up question. Can I install Windows on a new drive when I also upgrade my motherboard and ram? I’m assuming that answer is going to be no. :neutral_face:

Im not smart about it either, as far as I know you can reinstall it once or twice - not sure tho.

They have to let us at least install it on a new SSD

Yes, you can

i had a valid windows license but when i changed my cpu and mobo that license went away… i still dont have a valid copy but my pc works just fine(there are very few updates that get installed, compared to my laptop that gets updated almost bi-weekly)

1 Like

If you have windows 10 with a digital licence linked to your microsoft account, you can reallocate that licence to your reformatted pc after the install to activate.

I’ve done it with my machine a couple times

1 Like

You can just call MS and they’ll reassign the licence

have you ever tried to call them? that will be such a pain in the ass to do…

No one keen on a burger and a beer? I know I’m not the best company. I’ve got Netflix…

3 Likes

Yes, it took 10 minutes for them to flip it over. Very efficient.