Beating Off 2.0

Will be a very expensive burger and beer

your to far away…

mmmm i will look at it this weekend and consider getting them on the phone

Is it hometime yet? Theres been too much week in my week

1 Like

There will be avo on the burger. It will be imported beer. Can add chips on request.

If it’s anything less than a 500g Kobe Wagyu beef patty seasoned with smoked Himalayan salt that’s been bought down by from the Himalayan mountains by a Sherpa in a traditional alpaca leather pouch. Covered in black truffle brie, served with a Canadian lobster poached in Iranian saffron topped off with maple syrup coated streaky oak smoked bacon, Beluga caviar and a hickory smoked duck egg. I’d also like some a mango and champagne jus on the side and grated white truffle.

Parmesan truffle shoestring fries made with the finest La Bonnotte potatoes. And a single bottle of Carlsberg’s Jacobsen Vintage beer.

4 Likes

jus?

10 chars

French culinary term meaning “with juice”. It refers to meat dishes prepared or served together with a light gravy, or broth, made from the juices given off by the meat as it is cooked.

2 Likes

Dude, it’s just my pc. Not date night :neutral_face:

1 Like

I realize that I’ve been watching too many cooking shows with my wife

1 Like

peeks in 30 minutes till im officially on Leave :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

For those of you interested, 23andme.com has a special on their ancestry kits when you buy two ($49 instead of $99). Health tests are excluded. You’re going to have to use their USA store and ship to a USA address though.

1 Like

Saying “never say never” means you said it twice.

1 Like

Morning people of the palace.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

1 Like

Hello everyone, it was a good weekend!

2 Likes

Mine wasnt bad, I managed to study somewhat - I am still struggling, but at least I went over 13 chapters.

From now till thursday I will be doing exam papers inbetween work. I am tired of work tho.

3 Likes

Goodness gracious me. How many pages per chapter? 10?

hehe it was notes, and it was about 30 per. But like I said I went over it - I didnt cram it - I cant, but I can speed read. But that is the problem, I know I know some of it, but I dont know how to get it into my brain to make it stay

Ah.
Repetition. That’s the only way that nerve fibers in your brain is going to form new strong memories.
Or use more than 1 sense. Read it out loud, write it again, etc.
Or teach it to someone else.
Or put it into practice.

It all, in essence, boils down to repitition.

2 Likes

Jup Ive been reading the chapters, I summarized them, did a load of true false questions as well as multiple choice and now working out papers