Beating Off 2.0

This Diablo thing is a shitshow…

1 Like

I used to be a blizz fan girl, but the way D3 was released, the fact that it was released in 2012, the fact that no offence to those who love the seasons - that they havent done anything worthwhile for D3 in years - reaper of souls was not worth it in the long run. Its why I left WoW as well. When they do it right they do it amazing.

But they milk a game for far longer than its worth. At this point I won’t get excited about a new Bliz game - they will really have to impress me. I have a feeling D4, will go the way of titan

3 Likes

The entire approach was wrong. So many mistakes were made. First off in the build up to BlizzCon the “We’re making a Diablo announcement” to many people meant “We’re announcing Diablo 4”, “New expansion for Diablo 3”, “Diablo remastered” or something. Then they dropped the “It’s a mobile Diablo title” bomb, and while it was still semi-salvagable at that stage (if they had PR staff on stage) the responses by Wyatt Cheng on stage after the less than happy response really just sealed it.

a good PR bod on stage might have been able to salvage the situation, even if it was just a “Hey guys, we’re working on Diablo 4, but we have nothing to show” or something. Literally anything would have been better than “You guys have phones right?”

3 Likes

Okay, I bought a new car today. Took delivery today of it. So happy about it.

6 Likes

Share some photos so we can stalk you on the roads!

2 Likes

Went looking for a dark, minimalist Joker wallpaper… then this happened:

Also… Nice wallpaper for anyone interested.

Morning everyone

Here is my new baby!! I’m so happy with it

10 Likes

Congratulations and enjoy!

2 Likes

Lol my dad literally bought the same car last month

5 Likes

Congrats @DieGrootHammer! :smiley:

1 Like

Baie geluk Hammer - so kom jy kuier? :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning people of the palace

dunno how I will survive this anxiety I know I am stressing myself out even worse. But I cant even answer basic questions and then I get ones about corporate governance and I hit a wall and go straight to panic.

3 Likes

Congrats!

I like it when cars come off the floor with the number plates already sorted.

1 Like

Currently at home. The Welsh plug on the intake manifold decided to start leaking. Thats 4 welsh plugs now. This welsh guy has a lot to answer for.

3 Likes

I had welsh plug issues on my old Jetta. Turned out to be a slightly blown head gasket leaking exhaust gasses into and over pressuring the coolant

Welch plug, and they need to fix the underlying issue. You probably have a wonky head gasket or a sticky thermostat.

1 Like

chopping up my salad for lunch and I take the tip of my finger off

1 Like

for real!!! Did you manage to get it to the hospital? Friend of mine got his sown back on.

1 Like

luckily its minor, as in 1 or 2mm so the gp just stopped the bleeding and bandaged it.

1 Like

Wyvern: Help guys, I cut off my finger:

Doctor in the hospital:

Glad you didn’t need stitches! Did you get your lucky tetanus shot? :smiley:

3 Likes

heheh my shots are up to date didnt need a new one.

Im not one of those that run to the doc easily. Only reason my boss insisted was cos I couldnt stop the bleeding by myself - there was too much so my superglue couldnt dry in time.

2 Likes