Beating Off 2.0

There was a time I was in Pretoria for like a month, but that was long ago lol

1 Like
1 Like

Ours has always been 4/4.5 hours regardless of stage. Tonight was supposed to be from 20:00-00:30. Went off at 20:10, came back 15 minutes later. Just enough time to have locked everything up, tuck the fur babies in, and hop onto bed with a fully charged Kinfle and the new Stephen King. Didn’t bother getting up to do other stuff. Tomorrow we’re scheduled at all stages from 12:00-16:30 so I guess I’m having a half day.

2 Likes

It does. Got creative with mine.

1 Like

Yup. Added me

1 Like

On that note I’ll say night all. Read you in the morning.

3 Likes

So far we’ve managed to avoid the dreaded load shedding. Was supposed to go off at 20:00 but the power stayed on. I guess thanks to the power plant here in Joburg.

1 Like

Morning all. Peeps. MEW Peeps. Meeps. MEWps?
Have a great day.

4 Likes

Same here. We were scheduled for 4pm but power stayed on. Second time in a row when we were scheduled where nothing happened.

Our internet went down though.

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day.

2 Likes

That’s odd, what provider are you with?

Thanks Eskom.

“We are going to be implementing stage 2 #loadshedding from 9 o’clock this morning until 10 o’clock this evening.”

1 Like

Vodacom. Luckily it’s working again this morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

mornings! anyone of the Cape Town peeps work in or near Canalwalk? i need the new Springboks sevens Jersye and its only being sold at the asics store in Canalwalk…

1 Like

@Malice or @Talentloos are your best bets. If they dont, then I will do the drive for you over the weekend.

Morning people of the palace, internet at home has become so unstable its not even funny anymore

And the fiber will only arrive next year - the contractor for mtn is so fully booked. She did say if she gets a cancellation or 2 she will fit us in. Cos ours is gonna be a mission - they need to route the cable under the driveway again and then thru the lawn into the house.

She also recommends that we stay far away from Supersonic - something I am starting to agree with, since I have no faith in them - they cant even answer their phones. So she reccommended a company called IPComms, the owner is based in my neighbourhood, so waiting for a call back from them, I want to discuss their FUP first.

2 Likes

thanks Wyvz maar die naweek sal te laat wees.

hulle gaan net 500 van die trui verkoop. nog 350 kan jy probeer wen op instagram.

1 Like

My probleem is om hier weg te kom op die oomblik, ek moet nog 'n tandarts afspraak reel ma die week is chaos op kantoor - ek gaan alleen wees 90% van die tyd

Tot wanneer kan jy koop?

1 Like

shame man dis als reg Wyvz.

Dit begin vandag verkoop. die sewes kaap toernooi is die 8ste so dit gaan voor dan al uitverkoop wees

1 Like

Wat ek sal doen, stuur my die details van die shop, as daar more nog is, kan ek met laat lunch dit gaan kry