Beating Off 2.0

I am actually a Stormer/WP supporter

by the way that special edition jersey was priced at R2k (WTF???)

3 Likes

And back at work

yay me, I finished a book whilst waiting for the workmen to finish. I have a migraine of note tho

1 Like

You should check your blood pressure when you have a migraine; Mine seems to correspond, but Iā€™m having tests done to see which one is the cause. Basically under normal circumstances my BP is a healthy 110/70, but when i have my wonderful migraines it can spike to 160+/100+ itā€™s not frequent enough, but the spikes seem to be high enough to be a huge concern

1 Like

Fortunately blood pressure is something we check often in our house, mine is generally normal, or a little low, my dad suffers from high blood pressure.

Mine is stress induced, I have a muscle spasm in my lower back, due to my impending dentist visit on thursday.

2 Likes

Where did today go?

Eskom is really fucking me. Iā€™m so behind with work at this rate Iā€™ll have to cancel my leaveā€¦

1 Like

We have loadshedding from 6-8 pm :frowning:

Malice donā€™t you guys have a genny at work?

I work from homeā€¦

We were off from 10:00 till 14:00 today and weā€™re scheduled to go off again at 18:00

Shit man that sucks bigtime. my dad used a battery and inverter to keep his laptop alive after the 2 hours to keep on working.

We where scheduled as well but didnt go down - very odd

Well no reply from malice the load shedding seems to have kicked in already there.

haha! no Iā€™m still here

racing against the clock to get some work done before they strike

1 Like

Dam i hope my food will be ready before the power cuts out.

Its so hard to judge cook times when using a electric pan.

My new RAM has arrived EEEEEEK

4 Likes

Donā€™t you owe me money?

When did you start farming?

My wife and I bought a gas stove/oven 18 years ago, thinking that it might be a good investment. It is really paying off. I have been using it every night, regardless of storms and Eskelm.

I can really recommend getting one.

1 Like

Decided on Saturday that I need to max out the RAM on my PC

I can second the idea of a gas stove, really makes a difference.

1 Like

I have one but atm its with my parents they are bringing it down soon. So that will sort that out.
I have to remember to get a emergency light.

Can anyone recommend a good ups for a router and laptop?

1 Like