Beating Off 2.0

Insurgency sandstorm is fun but the high ping makes it frustrating to play. Since enemies will just pop out of nowhere.

Also I need more ram.

1 Like

its relatively easy to set up a dedicated server so you should be able to see some local co-op ones pop up after full release. Iā€™ve spent some time on one and it makes a big difference.

1 Like

best way to download a youtube video to pc?

I use video download helper for Firefox

I will look if they have a chrome version thanks

Needs to be easy for the mother to use

Check you all in the morning. Have a good evening.

:wave:

1 Like

Simple and does what it needs to - can also extract audio

5 Likes

Morning all.

Morning everyone!

Iā€™ve got a cold this summer. My wife got first and I kept hoping I wouldnā€™t get it but then I was sick the whole weekend. Now I just have a runny nose and a cough.

And some people are going to be angry but I have to go into work. Stupid work.

Have a good week everyone!

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Soli hope you get better soon!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

@Solitude, chicken soup (any soup really). Boiling, steaming hot. Sip on it the whole day. Youā€™ll feel better in a jiffy

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you get well soon @Solitude

3 Likes

@Solitude, whiskey (or whisky or borbon really). Double shot, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 slices of lemon, hot water, not boiling, in a mug. Sip on it the whole day. Youā€™ll feel better than better in a jiffy.
:smiley:

4 Likes

There are 3 things in life that are absolutes and cannot be changed:

1. We will all die one day
  2. We have to pay taxes
  3. @Wyvern will like every single ā€œmorningā€ post I make
5 Likes

Its the Wyvern Constant

3 Likes

Someone has too!

Plus some days its all I hear from you guys :stuck_out_tongue: So its my way to say haaaaaaaaai someone thinks of you and it will be all ok

Even when I want to be the one hiding in closets to cope

3 Likes

Double brandy, with med lemon. Down as quickly as possible. Jump into bed. Sleep.

1 Like

im with youā€¦ the husband and i are also both sickā€¦ he got it first and now im sick too, and i also have to be at work as we are busy sending out statements and invoicesā€¦

mornings everyone!

3 Likes

Hoe gaan die studies aan? Het die exam dumps enigsins gehelp vir die toets?