Beating Off 2.0

Hey, die exam dumps was dieselfde as die wat ek by college gekry het maar daar was a hele paar wat nie saam die was wat ek by college gekry het nie.

my toets was ok, maar ek het net 8 vrae gekry wat in die brain dumps was, die res was als goed wat ek nogi gesien het nie. ek het 52 vrae gekry…

ek skryf die 4de Januarie dit nou weer…want ekt net 60% gekry…

1 Like

greetings !!!

2 Likes

Het jy darem second shot om free tweede attempt te doen? Dit help darem baie koste gewys… Maar jy sal hom nail volgende keer, eks seker daarvan. Dit help maar om die exam dumps te leer en te verstaan hoekom dit antwoorde is wat dit is. Dan kan jy enige variation van die vrae gaan doen en met top punte deurkom. As dit enige consolation is, een van ons architects moes die een eksamen 3 keer oordoen… :wink:

2 Likes

nee ek het net a discount gekry. Ag dis ok, ek sal nou met die vakansie meer tyd insit met dit.

@GregRedd my displate arrived today, my camera doesn’t really do it justice, but the quality is really good, thinner that i expected, but still feels sturdy and extremely easy to mount as it does not need any holes in the walls or things like that, just uses a magnetic “thing” that sticks to the wall, and then the plate mounts on those.

4 Likes

That was well quick! Looks really good. Definitely going to look at using that voucher in the new year.

Yeah, estimated delivery was only tomorrow :smiley: Just know that you will have to pay import costs, mine was R425

1 Like

Goeie moer why that much on import costs? Or was that the full total you paid

no that was only import costs, maybe because it is made of steel? I don’t know.

Nope that should not influence the cost.

Ouch. That’s a bit steep! And pretty much negates the discount voucher.

1 Like

Back in 2014, I purchased Watch Dogs: Vigilante edition and the costs were R360.98 to import. Both times DHL express was involved.

Yeah, not gonna lie, if I knew that before hand I probably wouldn’t have gone through with getting it, but o well, it’s okay to spoil oneself once in a decade.

1 Like

My job has just become a math problem:

I have 300x4gb usb drives, which all need to have 3gb of data copied onto them, how much time should i spend on each in order to complete them all before 17:00

2 Likes

lol, are they normal usb or 3.0? (i dont have an answer to your question, as this math seems to complicated for flubrain to handle, im simply curious)

1 Like

2.0, lol not really asking for an aswer, it just reminded me of all those math questions with the rediculous quantitys of items

1 Like

Its difficult in that microsoft time is involved.

1 Like

Also a troublesome usb port has come into play

2 Likes

Happy Monday!

2 Likes

3 Gigabytes copying at 480 megabits per second (assuming max speed of USB 2.0) should take just under a minute…so you can theoretically do 300 copy operations in around 5 hours.

1 Like