Beating Off 2.0

Morning everyone.

Hihi 100 kids is going to be a handful hope you have help atleast.

2 Likes

Morning all

I PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSED MY EXAMS WITH DISTINCTIONS~!!!

Now to go visit unisa in the new year to find out if I am done or what else they want me to do.

11 Likes

Congratulations! So proud of you! And well deserved after all the studying and stressing. :partying_face:

3 Likes

I just have to make sure the rooms are ready, which means making sure the staff is working. Thankfully, the group leaders will be managing the kids and doing all the cooking, so as long as stuff doesnā€™t break, it should be pretty easy.

1 Like

Good job, and congratulations!!

1 Like

Congrats @Wyvern! Iā€™m very proud of you!

1 Like

Baie Geluk Wyvz!!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!! :smiley: Its a good feeling :smiley:
now to survive 2 dentist appointments and I can have an awesome working holiday :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats @Wyvern

1 Like

Hold thumbs that we will be closing the office tomorrow

1 Like

sportsmans warehouse have just let me know they are unable to fulfill my order for the Limited Edition Springbok sevens jersey and have refunded me my moneyā€¦

in order to apologise they gave me a R200 gift voucherā€¦

4 Likes

Probably for the best

no, no its not. i was looking so forward to having it!

the stormers better have a good looking jersey for next yearā€™s super rugbyā€¦

2 Likes

The Stormers need a better coach. Iā€™m not a fan of Fleck. He was a good player but John Dobson is a better coach in my opinion. Iā€™m worried that the Bulls are going to steal Dobson.

Huge congratulations Wyv! Now we party!

1 Like

nah i like fleck, we just need to get our finances in order. But ja Dobson is a good coach and would probably be better if he was the stormers coach. i dont think he will go to the bulls. they want Matfield but for some reason he is not signing up for the coaching position

With Fleck we appear to be going backwards. Hopefully heā€™ll change my mind this season.

I reckon Matfield should start with something smaller and then move up. I reckon the Bulls should go for the Mpumalanga Pumas coach. Donā€™t know if he is still available for the job.

i see they just appointed Pote Human as the new Bulls coach

1 Like

Matfield is a very good statistician of the game and would be a huge benefit to any team, however he was a bit to to nice to female fans when he was a player and his wife is keeping him on a tight leash now a a days

1 Like