Beating Off 2.0

The thing is I don’t feel like driving to work when there’s so few people at work and I know lots of people are having so much fun by not being at work.

5 Likes

I was gonna try working from home, but nope…

1 Like

Morning everyone.

1 Like

At least now we know where you work and what you’ve been working. No wonder you’ve been pushing RuneScape so much recently! :smile:

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Tablets that can play steam games?

And I will tell you what we’re calling it as soon as I can, NDA only allows us to share what has been shared/confirmed with the media.

3 Likes

Mind played tricks on me, I didnt bet much sleep. Going to the dentist soon for the crown. My mind kept going in circles that it is gonna be unsavable and he will have to pull it. I hope I am wrong

also on holiday so at least I got to sleep in

2 Likes

All I want for christmas, is sleep…

4 Likes

I’m being cooked alive at the moment. :sunny:

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is some time to play games…

6 Likes

Can I get a triple “amen” for that?

4 Likes

Amen Amen Amen

(yes it is a complete sentence MEW)

2 Likes

Christmas is coming…

2 Likes

And I feel like a total eejit, survived the tooth.

But got home to news that Caboose from mygaming has passed away on the 4th of December. I am in shock.

1 Like

Hectic! He was a great guy from what I remember

1 Like

Yikes. I remember he was into Starcraft 2.

1 Like

What? Really? What happened to him? This is now the third person this year (that I know of) from the MyBroadband / MyGaming circles that’s passed away…

1 Like

Wow that’s messed up. I’m sorry to hear that @Wyvern.

Like @FarligOpptreden said, that’s the third person this year. Crazy.

1 Like

We don’t have any info, I was told by a mutual friend. I checked his FB and saw its true. There is no info on what happened so I am going to not speculate, just sit here for a bit and absorb the news, he was a good friend. A pain in the arse but one of those who you could count on.

1 Like

What noo just the other day we played hots!

He was also one of the friends I made in durban area and we went to a lan together.

1 Like