Beating Off 2.0

So the government has decided my fate, and I should be able to pick up the decision (and hopefully my renewed visa) on Monday…

7 Likes

Meeting over. Let this work year end soon.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a way to contact takealot delivery department urgently - I have a generator being delivered to the office today - which was supposed to arrive on monday or tuesday. So no one is at the office to collect and takealot has no way to contact except via email and all they do is tell me we cant change the address.

The irony is if I can change the address it is just 6 blocks from where the delivery is supposed to happen - the generator can’t fit into my car so yay me.

holiday_mode = True

4 Likes

while (holiday_mode){ do(game); };

3 Likes

Afternoon all so after the braai we could luckly go home and did not have to go back to work so yeah!

4 Likes

No exit condition! That’s the kind of holiday I like!!

3 Likes

Not necessily. The loop variable might still be modified in the “do” function based on some condition of the “game” variable passed as argument. Either that, or an exception might be thrown that is crealy not handle in this scope…

1 Like

All hypothetical… I’d much prefer to tell my boss “Sorry, I can’t come in to work again. I’m stuck in an infinite loop”

1 Like

Home!
We have our year-end function tonight. Have to try and be social with my colleagues :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Sounds like a tesseract. Scary place to be inside of…

Story of my life! lol

1 Like

Almost there :slight_smile: considering that i suck at gardening

5 Likes

I’d lik to suck ON that gardening… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wow, that looks great!

I struggle to get mint to grow, and you barely have to do anything!

1 Like

thats the only thing thats actually growing, still struggling with the strawberries, peppers, tomatoes, onions etc and my potatoes always look like cocktail potatoes

2 Likes

20181214_182134.jpg2322x4128 2.99 MB

Almost there :slight_smile: considering that i suck at gardening

That is awesome. not sure if you have bird problems but normally they come and freaking eat it just after this stage.
What are you struggling with the Tomatoes with?
Also strawberries need more acidic type of ground.

i really dont know what type of ground i have but im pretty sure the compost i bought at builders earlier in the year is playing a big role, there is actually a birds nest right at the top next to some of the grapes but i have no intention of displacing them them

1 Like

Cool just keep an eye on your grapes and if you see them get eaten it just cover it with some net

Also show some pictures of the rest :smiley:

2 Likes

I really don’t know what I’m doing with what I’m planting in… I got a bag of some sort of fertiliser, so I tried growing some things in just that. It didn’t go too well… Then I tried just some of the dirt from my back yard, which is working ok.

I was talking to a neighbour who has a beautiful garden, and she gave me some potting soil. It ain’t workin’… I really think I need to mix the three.