Beating Off 2.0

Happy new years!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone! Was a bit busy around midnight, but quieting down now. Enjoying the rain, wouldn’t mind being cosy underneath a blanket right about now…

@GregRedd
I wouldn’t mind going higher than 1920*1080 this year.
Other resolutions or rather goals for this year is 2 70.3’s: Durban in June and Sydney in November.

5 Likes

Happy new year everyone. May you all have a wonderful 2019

4 Likes

Morning all.

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

5 Likes

Voorspoedige nuwe jaar almal.

4 Likes

Happy happy, ya’ll.

4 Likes

So this year is another year without set resolutions, but I’m doing something else, a yearly theme. After much thought, I decided on a theme and decisions and goals and stuff are all made according to that theme. As long as it has a connotation to the theme. It’s better I think because there’s no failing, I’m not setting myself up with unsustainable goals or resolutions. All I need to do is live out the theme. So that’s my new years “resolution” thing.

3 Likes

That sounds like a great idea. I don’t really do New Years’ Resolutions, but a theme sounds like a good and, importantly, fun thing.

2 Likes

Happy new year to all im just glad 2018 is over :relaxed:

3 Likes

Have a good evening all. See you in the morning.

1 Like

YES! I beat Entity!

3 Likes

Well done! It’s definitely a feat worthy of a forum badge! :medal_sports:
Morning everyone. 2nd of January. Funky holiday feeling is over, and back to “normal” working hours. Let’s get this year rolling

2 Likes

Yes, back to wishing for the weekend. Memories of those wonderful times where you wondered what day it was, fading fast.

2 Likes

Morning all. Yeah, late start :grin:

3 Likes

Oh my word, everyone is at the gym this morning! No space in the pool :weary:

4 Likes

The New Years Resolutioners!

6 Likes

I avoid the gym for most of January, by about mid Feb most people have given up

3 Likes

Haha funny video, enjoyed it, thanks for sharing. Wouldn’t mind being a spectator in that gym though…

Only waited about 5 minutes for a lane to open, which is not too bad, but wouldn’t want to do it every time until mid February.

3 Likes