Beating Off 2.0

Hi everyone. I’ve got a good feeling about today.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I am so not in the mood for this day

3 Likes

mornings!!!

2 Likes

The Sun: Skin-crawling moment hundreds of spiders ‘rain’ from the sky in Brazil leaving terrified residents running for.

Right, never going to Brazil… ever

5 Likes

Today is going to be a long day. Seeing auras is a bad sign.

2 Likes

1 Like

Dude, do you have anything there you can take? If you take something now you might prevent it

1 Like

Just some myprodol. It helps a bit sometimes

2 Likes

Ok are you prone to migraines?

I would always (since I am prone to them) carry at least adcodol and panamore with me. I have a migraine cocktail in my desk and in my car and one at home at all times.

Yeah its been a thing since I was a kid. Usually fairly light ones but there have been a couple severe ones. I also usually carry a bunch of meds on me wherever I go, but not normally panamor.

panamor is my safety net - if I can stop the aura’s with that then I am good

2 Likes

Morning people!
Finally sold my old pc components on Carbonite :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I will go grab some from the pharmacy.

2 Likes

Now you can get that additional screen you were looking for. Congrats!!

3 Likes

Its a pleasure, I know what hell is waiting for you if you don’t stop it :smiley:
Im just glad I managed to skip 2 during the holidays.

1 Like

Paramor is like smarties when I get a migraine. Those migraine relief packets with the 5 pills in them works better for me. But the migraines I get are severe.

1 Like

The 5 tablets (incase you were wondering) generally includes

• Codeine Phosphate based pain tablet (ike Adcodol)
  • Ibuprofen tablet (like Nurofen)
  • Cyclizine based nausea tablet (like Aculoid - you really don’t need this)
  • Clonidine based tablet (it actually lowers your blood pressure, commonly sold as Menograine)
  • Mild sedative/muscle relaxant.

Honestly, I just take 2x Nurofens and I’m right as rain after my nap, but the Codeine + Ibuprofen combo is what does the trick for me

4 Likes

i had a migraine on friday after i got home from work, woke up with it on saturday and was out most of that day due to the migraine, only felt better late afternoon and that was after a bunch of tablets and sleeping.

i have found that what worked for the last migraine doesnt always work for the next one for me.

1 Like

The panamor is my safetynet - the cocktail knocks me out on my ass

I am the one who NEEDS the nausea tablet - my migraines triggers spots that I cant see thru and that makes me physically ill.

Some pharmacies will sell you menograine, others for some reason doesnt - the menograine is normally the one that helps me the most.

I have learnt to keep the basics around, but the cocktail is getting harder and harder to buy on its own.

I am the person who can take 4 adcodol and no effect. Nurofen is my most useless tablet - it doesnt do a thing.

1 Like

Mo’orning peoples … looking for someone good at waving big bloody palm leaves at me all day :expressionless:

2 Likes