I was busy baking Liver cookies for the dogs most of the day

1 Like

Check you all in the morning :v:

2 Likes

Morning all

1 Like

Morning everyone.

1 Like

It’s normally dead over the weekend. I remember the same happened to MyGaming. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Soli, how’s the work load looking like this week? Still as crazy?

1 Like

Yeah sorry guys but I’m probably not going to be very active at MEW this year. I will try and post when I can but since I got promoted last year I just don’t have as much time. I’ve taken sports betting much more seriously last year too and it paid off exceptionally well so that’s taken up a lot of my free time. Plus I joined some betting communities, like on Thursdays I got to pick between gaming with you guys or being part of a betting gettogether where we discuss the weekend’s betting. And that’s just so lucrative that I can’t skip it.

So as much as I love everyone here. My activity level is going to be very low but I’ll see what I can do.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Morning people of the palace - weekend was gone to fast

Puppy has settled into the house properly. Just a few piddles in the house still.

3 Likes

mornings mornings!

Wyvz, dit lyk asof Mika baie fun het met die nuwe maaitjie!

1 Like

Ja my enigste probleem is die speel van 12 tot 1 am elke aand!

Maar hulle is nou beste maats, raak tot aan die slaap lanks mekaar

2 Likes

I thought load shedding had started again when our whole area went out at about 8:30 this morning but it turns out it’s a trip at the substation, no idea when we’ll have power again :persevere: I just keep checking the City Power twitter page hoping for an ETR to be given.

2 Likes

It’s annoying. My wife is trying to work and then the power went out.

2 Likes

Greetings !! traffic was a nightmare this morning !

today is one of those busy days

2 Likes

because boredom

2 Likes

What the heck is a V-track DUO? Vodacom sim

Boss got an upgrade and got 2 new sims one for the huaweii router/dongle, and one for the tablet and that v-track sim
Capture

That is the package he took.

He is now upset because there is no paper telling him which sim goes where and all that jazz

1 Like

Morning all

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

2 Likes