Beating Off 2.0

Not me either

2 Likes

quick summary of worthwhile info:

-Nvidia is starting to support freesync monitors.
-Nvidia announced the RTX2060 which I see is going for about R7700 at the moment (US price is $350) it performs about the same if not slightly faster than a GTX1070ti
-AMD announced the new Radeon 7 which so far looks to run the same as a RTX 2080 but cost $699 Min so if thatā€™s the case its not really going to be a big competitor
-AMD should be releasing the new Ryzen 3rd Gen CPU in the second quarter , the engineering sample they had on stage outperformed the i9-9900K in Cinebench at a lower TDP.
-Intel says end of 2019 10nm CPU should be available.

4 Likes

oh for peteā€™s sakeā€¦
these ppl are driving me insaneā€¦ i now have to copy certain directors in on e-mails on which they are already copied in through the general e-mail address that they are the only ones who have access to that address. :unamused: and this gets sent just to me. the other secretary is not copied in nor the other director

2 Likes

Goeie fok, dit klink soos hoƫrskool

1 Like

flip ek glo a hƶerskool is meer volwasse

1 Like

Jy het toesteming om hulle soos kinders te hanteer

it is officially raining

4 Likes
1 Like

See you in the morning.

Poof

Itā€™s morning. Have a good one

3 Likes

Hey that is cheating.

4 Likes

Morning everyone. First weekend after a work week and time to game like thereā€™s no tomorrow.

3 Likes

Lucky bastard. Just found out my wife signed us up for a day of fun filled activities outside with other humans.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had family over every week evening and every day of every weekend the past 3 weeks. Iā€™m broke and dead tired at this point. I canā€™t wait to crawl into a hole and disappear for days on end.

4 Likes

I feel you, the inlaws have been with us since Christmas. In just over 24 hours Iā€™ll have time for myself again.

1 Like

Went shopping this morning looking for doy toys the monsters can share. But itā€™s silly expensive. So gonna make some tugs out of old jeans

2 Likes

For some reason my dog loves playing with a cardboard box. He likes biting tiny holes into the cardboardā€¦ silly dog.

3 Likes

Kind of reminds me of that cartoon where the dad buys a massively complex construction kit for his kid. When the dad returns home later on he finds the kid having hours of fun in the cardboard box the kit came in, the kit discarded and forgotten.

3 Likes

See you all in the morning.

4 minutes to spare

2 Likes

Spent 4 weeks in Cape Town away from my PC.

Hello to you too, Pallie! :joy:

1 Like

Morning all

3 Likes