Beating Off 2.0

I see. Good luck!

Are these kinds of things considered healthy? I don’t know much about it.

Short term very yes. Long term and on a regular basis not really no

1 Like

Yay me, just had to speed to woodstock to collect ink cartridges from waltons cos the boss NEEDS it by yesterday

Get back and he has gone out for a 2 hour meeting

1 Like

Oh yay I am loosing faith in companies

The fiber installers now need to invoice supersonic and then they will invoice me before they will release the line. And no one can tell me how long it will take to get that invoice

I can’t imagine a South Africa where there is good service, and things are done right first time. Seems like a myth.

2 Likes

That is the part that pisses me off the most, I expect better, but I have learnt who to pick the fight with. I will now try and get a contact for the people at MTN to get this invoice sorted out since Supersonic cannot do it

we will most likely discover atlantis first lol.

2 Likes

Well, I must say that I can’t complain (although this was 2 years ago now). The fibre went live in our estate (OpenServe) so I contacted WebAfrica to place the order. I had to nudge everyone on a bit because it wasn’t showing as live on the coverage map yet. That same week a technician from OpenServe came out one afternoon after he finished early on another installation, came back the day after to complete the installation and I think my line was live either that evening or the next day. I was probably among the first 5 people in our estate to have fibre.

So bottom line, you can get service right the first time… ironically from OpenServe. Maybe just don’t try going directly with OpenServe cause if their billing and cancellation processes are anything like Telkom, you’re in for a lot of pain.

2 Likes

time to lock up, im out ! for now :wink:

1 Like

Cape Town is hot and humid… Is it usually like this? We’re down here for work until Friday. Staying in Durbanville area.

1 Like

Oh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai that is close to me :slight_smile:

And nope it normally isnt humid

Check you all in the morning

Aaaand it’s morning. Have a good one :+1:

2 Likes

Man, what a terrible night. The heat and humidity was unbearable for me. The desk fan provided by the guest house had a horrible clicking sound and I couldn’t sleep without it on, but kept waking up due to the irritating sound. One more night of this torture and I can go home…

2 Likes

Greetings !!!

1 Like

Dont complain, it was worse on monday

Also morning all

I tend to sleep ontop of the covers in summer with just a light blanket over me cos its to hot

mornings!!

so the “TWO” came last night after we all left and took their stuff from the office and left a whole bunch of files. no goodbye nothing. just left like thieves in the night… so much pettiness…

1 Like

Day 2 only water

Damn it is getting really tough now!! :frowning:

1 Like

Goeie moer, mag hulle die files gevat het?

@Flex jou kop raas
How is the paint holding up on madams tshirt

I can only imagine

2 Likes