Beating Off 2.0

The true OG

vs the very forced ā€œIā€™m Batmanā€ from Christian Bale

or this video

Now notice how Val Kilmer actually has the most convincing ā€œIā€™m Batmanā€ voice, pity EVERYTHING else around Batman Forever sucked

oh will you look at that the ā€œTWOā€ have come into the officeā€¦ im thinking i need to go out for lunch

1 Like

En het jy oorleef

LOL, ek wag nog vir die dramaā€¦dit gaan kom as hulle waai

bwahahahaha ai ai

tablet needs a new screen, it turns on but screen fooked. At least only R600

1 Like

See you all in the morning, or later rather

1 Like

Aaaand itā€™s morning. But itā€™s Friday yay. Have a good one :+1:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Yay for Friday. So looking forward to not working this weekend.

1 Like

greetings !!!

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

Hope you have a great day.

OMG Mornings

flipping save me form this placeā€¦

omg if the boss can just decide already how he wants to do stuff cause he keeps changing his flipping mind every 5 seconds.

so now he wants me to create a folder with a date for each email that i have to save instead of just adding the date to the e-mail to save itā€¦now i will have 10 folders each with a different date with 1 or maybe two emails each in itā€¦ugh

1 Like

Nee
Seriously dit raak nou belaglik laf.

Ek sou skaam kry as ek hy was.

1 Like

ja plus hy het nie vir die ander twee gister gese hulle moet hulle pcā€™s se username en passwords neerskryf nie, so nou wil hy he ek moet hulle gaan vra want hy wil nie die IT ou vra om net hulle password the overwrite nie. ek gaan nie daai mense vra vir hulle passwords nie. hy moes dit gedoen het.

Dis beslis nie jou werk nie, dis sy werk, en as hy nie wil vra nie dan kry IT

Ek kannie sulke petty kak verdra nie

1 Like

me a bit later today:

Jy is welkom om hier to kom wegkruip

1 Like

so this guy wants to play Batmanā€¦

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy: so since batman will be younger he now also needs a squeeky voiceā€¦this is the funniest thing i have read todayā€¦ so farā€¦

1 Like