Beating Off 2.0

We had 4.5 hours today. But luckily there was enough sun so we could run.

1 Like

I sincerely hope not. If you read sensationalist news today you’ll see everywhere about how Eskom will fall by April…

2 Likes

Enough sun? In Centurion we’ve had cloudy weather the whole day, with a massive downpour that ended just minutes ago…

1 Like

Its cloudy here in Bramley too and we had drizzle in the morning. But like I said, it was enough sun for the solar panels to keep us going with 420W generated. Everything except PCs turned off.

Even Eskom’s loadshedding schedule is broken. Last night, we had to turn off our own power :smiley:. Apparently there was some power outage in other large parts of Centurion so they decided not to shed our load while they’re busy working on that problem.
At least tonight if we actually do get loadshedding, we can whip out the candles and turn it into a “romantic” Valentine’s feature. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning all

1 Like

Greetings on Oscar day

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

woke up with a nasty headache
Thanks to sinuses

i see jack ryan has been renewed for a third season by amazon and we havent even had a season 2 yet

2 Likes

I am not gonna complain! I loved the first season

Also just got my first firefly expansion pack :smiley:

2 Likes

Morning all.

Waves @ waco , im off to start the genny, power is going off in a minutes time

2 Likes

Ok loadshedding is killing me

I am struggling to stay awake now

1 Like

Loadshedding at 4 today so going home early yay

we’ve been without power since noon yesterday…

Apparently they’re “waiting on materials” now

1 Like

I can hardly believe it myself… I asked for at least 1L

At least they brought 2 bottles of crown royal, some maple fudge, and some bacon/maple fudge

That is still sad and very unfair, send me the fudge!

2 Likes

Loadshedding at work is killing us we had to rush so badly that mistakes where made.

2 Likes

2 motherf*** loadsheddings in one day! :expressionless::rage:

:fu: Eskom, seriously!

1 Like

Morning all

2 Likes