Beating Off 2.0

2 Likes

@Wyvern - As far as local sriracha goes, the one with the goose on it is the best bet. I canā€™t recall if I had the one you postedā€¦ The one with the tiger has the wrong consistancy altogether.

Iā€™m still waiting on a video for the lioness storyā€¦ Short of it though, we were in the park, I had picked up my camera to take some photos, but didnā€™t realise my hat was on top of itā€¦

2 Likes

Morning! :wave:

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

2 Likes

Is it weekend yet?

2 Likes

Morning everyone!

Donā€™t you just love waking up with an headache!?!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got the same problem today. Also feeling a bit out of it. Havenā€™t slept well the last couple of days and just feel a bit down and tired.

2 Likes

mornings!!!

1 Like

Morning all!

@DieGrootHammer grats on the app launch!

Im still at home waiting for the cleaning lady to arrive since the guys are here to finish the floor today.
Hopefully that means I get to move back to my own room tonight

I have had my first decent nightā€™s sleep in the spare room but the crappy bed means I literally roll out of bed in the mornings cos it hurts my back

2 Likes

My New Yearsā€™ Resolution was to play and finish one game (within Steam) on Hard.
Iā€™ve chosen Metro: Last Light.

4 Likes

Good day folks

1 Like

And yay at work :expressionless:

Morning everyone.

It took my wife to tell me about it. She saw it on Instagram. Why no sharing on here @DieGrootHammer?

1 Like

Because I have been teasing him about the spelling?

Iā€™m lost, instagram what, teasing what?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a good enough reason. We demand to see the app on here!

2 Likes

He misspelt a word

and I dunno if I should share the link :stuck_out_tongue:

greetings ! my LTE router is finally with the courier, well according to HELLKOM

2 Likes

hahaha good luck

1 Like