Beating Off 2.0

It basically boils down to drinking bottled wine instead of boxed wine in retirement.
:older_man:

2 Likes

i see stupid people :grin:

1 Like

You been listening to too much Simon Brown. :slight_smile: I already drink enough boxed wine.

1 Like

@SIGSTART This reminded me of that video you did with your wife.

3 Likes

Is this the correct Sriracha?

https://www.onedayonly.co.za/sriracha-extra-hot-chilli-sauce-pack-of-3-4-or-6.html

:hot_face: Sriracha is the fermented sweat of Satan. There is no ā€œcorrectā€ Sriracha.

4 Likes

I know so many people who love the stuff @murfle I am looking at you

Its gross for me - aka waaaaaaaaaaaaay to spicy and hot

also just for shits and giggles

@Murph I have beer for you

46dbbb0398f5867449f067510307eb74

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to try sriracha :thinking:

ooh i love sriracha (even though i dont like spicy foods that much) it does wonders to chicken!

1 Like

Basil Pesto does wonders to chicken - sriracha just kills your tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

also if you like a bit of spice try Harrisa paste, its a more flavourful spicyness compared to sriracha which can be hot

I fermented some random chillies not the right ones for sriracha. It had that nice fermented taste but I didnā€™t go all the way in making a sauce.

I know the original one is the one with the roester. And yeah that sauce is awesome.

I am pissed off, someone turned the office mini fridgeā€™s temp to ice - and they froze my salad mix, now I have just plain tuna and baby tomatoes for lunch

1 Like

wow nobody beating off for 4 hours.

Had to go stock up on beer quick before the increase.

2 Likes

What beer do you drink?

and I miss murth.

Love teasing him with bear beer.

1 Like

Castle lite at the moment.

1 Like

No no no. If you can see through it, you shouldnā€™t drink it. Stout all the way.

1 Like

I woke up feeling terrible today. Made me very glad I work from home and I could try and sleep it off.

Still in cold sweats, but feeling more human now.

Hope yaā€™ll have been having a better day :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes