Beating Off 2.0

Yeah, Office365 is a great example of that. Pay a fixed amount per user per month. But yes, Autodesk still believe in you paying 3 years up front for the privilege to use their software.

1 Like

Our one License of Autodesk Inventor Product design suite was R67K

1 Like

My boss is the same, which is why we still have the 2012 version.

1 Like

I am just not in the mood for the argument that will happen when he comes to the office

1 Like

lol so i check my gmail spam folder every so often to ensure im not missing any important that might have gone to spam. So today i found this in there today and its so hilariously funnyā€¦

5 Likes

Hahahaha ek kry dai een so een maal per week!

1 Like

New%20Bitmap%20Image

Oki doki :laughing:

5 Likes

Peeks in ! wow this place is quiet, as if thereā€™s loadshedding going on here :grin:

1 Like

I agree, I did some work today, now I need to do homework

I made the mistake of answering the phone directly after taking a sip of water. 30min hiccups now

1 Like

My new solution to hiccups is to do a plank. Since Iā€™ve gone off eating a tablespoon of sugar when I get them.

1 Like

Must say have not had hiccups in a very long time.

Morning all

1 Like

Morninā€™ all

So one of my two MyGaming hats is now property of a Lionessā€¦ I ainā€™t even mad.

4 Likes

:thinking: That statement needs significantly more detail. Like right now!

3 Likes

I concur! grabs popcorn

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Gotta love our SANDF

1 Like

guten Morgen!

1 Like

Morning everyone.
I have an off day at work today, but instead of chilling, Iā€™m working at my part time job.

Iā€™m still trying to decide whether itā€™s worth sacrificing my off timeā€¦ I donā€™t see the money, it basically goes straight into my retirement annuity so that I donā€™t pay tax on it. Iā€™m also not really learning anything new.

2 Likes

Its hard hey. Life sucks :frowning: But in the long run, we need the second job these days