Beating Off 2.0

I’ll get you our pizza dough recipe.

1 Like

I usually to 3 cups flour, 1 teaspoon yeast, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ~1.5 cups lukewarm water and knead for 15 mins (I guess you could use a machine but its semi-decent cardio :stuck_out_tongue: ) Also I left out salt. Teaspoon of salt. I used to also do 2 teaspoons of sugar but I cut that out now.

1 Like

See our family cheats

We go buy the premade dough from Spar :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back, @Snowbeast.

I’m still fighting the resurgence of this stomach bug that had me man-down earlier in February. Someone said it’s in the water supply in Centurion, so I’m off unboiled water and drinking iced tea to test the conspiracy theory.

Feeling better since I slapped the bug with Kantrexil and Buscopan yesterday. Hopefully the path to recovery will be shorter than last time.

5 Likes

Good luck, get some Smecta as well - that stuff is magic

1 Like

Thank you, I’m sitting with an upset stomach since mid Jan. We initially thought it was my meds, but turns out its some mineral in the water thats rather heavy with all the rains

2 Likes

I’ve heard of a lot of people getting sick. My parents got sick and I had a headache everyday for a week.

I’ll cast a +2 to healing for you.

3 Likes

And this time of year in the cape its stomach bug issues in anycase

2 Likes

Around Christmas or so. :rofl:

3 Likes

May you feel much better @SIGSTART!

3 Likes

I bet you sigstart is just watching netflix while recovering.

3 Likes

So where is @Flex ?

i saw through the interwebs he may or may not have eaten a ghost chili? in anycase, that video(that you promised) needs to be posted here too please :grin::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Morning all

3 Likes

Evening

took the weekend off a bit again, worked sat at the shop - the place was busy non stop so I hid for the rest of the weekend.

Spent most of the morning reading in bed, and this afternoon/evening I have been cleaning my room since I can move back in, aka unpacked drawers, cleaned them, cleared junk - surprisingly only 1 pnp pag of rubbish aka I have been good at cleaning out crap. aka not a hoarder

2 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Morning peoples! Have a good week!

1 Like

Morning everyone. Been a long time since I’ve been here. It’s been a hectic couple of weeks. Hopefully this week is less stressful.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Up early, waiting for the guys to come finish the last of the floors.

1 Like

O_o

Collected the chilis yesterday yeah. They look like the devils testicles. Will post a video once they have been eaten

3 Likes

And still waiting for the flooring guys…