Beating Off 2.0

Oh my word. Had to read that 3 times to understand.
Read “chillis” as “chills” - thought you contracted man-flu looking like the devil’s testicles. Wasn’t sure what video you’ll send…

4 Likes

Can send you a video of my testicles as well if you wish

4 Likes

Whelp, the Americans are gone. Was nice having them around while it lasted.

Now I’m on leave until the end of March with my parents. Not sure how much I’ll be around, but hey… I’ll be around at least a little now.

4 Likes

Wow they are visiting for along time! That is awesome!

2 Likes

Im disappointed, if I knew they would only show up now I would have taken a lovely nap!

Ha, my boss changed some setting in the Solar Inverter and now it cuts off all power to us at 13:00 everyday and goes into full export mode. And he hasn’t changed it back after 5 days yet!

2 Likes

Bwahahaha gotta love bosses

I am now back at the office, exactly why I have no idea

1 Like

celine dion looks like someone thats 70 instead of 50

3 Likes

ja hey, she hasnt aged well at all. But i also think its the extreme weight loss that is making her look so much older

1 Like

She looks very unwell not sure what is going on

1 Like

Now that is the definition of “vel, been en poepol alleen”

3 Likes

soo telkom gave me a tracking number last week thursday but courier it doesnt even have the package yet :expressionless:

1 Like

SO I shouldnt tell you that cool ideas sent me a router within 24hours? literally arrived 24 hours after the phone call telling me they are sending it.

nooh cause thats not going to make me feel better !

if any of the competitors offered uncapped lte i would have gone for those alternatives tbh

1 Like

you mean “uncapped”, because I can guarantee you that if you start pulling down your entire steam library you’ll be throttled in no time flat.

I know it sucks hey, its why I decided to wait rather.

But I know the feels

I will hold thumbs for you

they start throttling at 150 gig and then further at 200 gig. i would rather get throttled than hard capped

1 Like

They might not strictly enforce the FUP though. My sister has been on that package for some time now and they allegedly haven’t been throttled too much.

Well that’s good news. I’m switching at the end of March and i wouldn’t mind getting my router 24hours later :smile: