Beating Off 2.0

from where to where?

Once (but that was many moons ago) had Telscum/8ta and when I got throttled it was pretty much dial up speeds

1 Like

Morning everyoneā€¦ Iā€™m ā€œworkingā€ from home today :wink: Hope everyone has a great day!

3 Likes

O_o

6 Likes

I can physically feel the burn through my laptop monitor. Damn

3 Likes

Im at home till lunch time - the flooring guys need to finish

also realised my dadā€™s bday gift will be delivered to the office whilst I am not there Eeeeeek

Also can go back to bed as soon as the dad leaves

low tho: upset tummy

2 Likes

Dai is net joune!

1 Like

greetings !

got to work, no power, 5 minutes after switching on the generator the friggin power comes on !

2 Likes

Morning

I booked a course for May, but never heard anything, so I mailed them back.

Seems that their fax was broken, so they didnā€™t receive my proof of payment, and gave my spot to someone elseā€¦ SO frustrating :angry:

1 Like

Oh man, people still use fax? I think you didnā€™t want to deal with them anyway.

2 Likes

But youā€™re getting a refund right? Or does that require you to use an avian carrier?

Arg, beats me. Iā€™m still fighting with them.
I could possibly do it later in the year, but wanted to get it done before I apply for a job that opens up in June.

2 Likes

Hi hello howzit Good day!

Pro-tip (That i saw Gordon Ramsey use, is to have lemon and lime juice available as well as a glazed donut to counter the burn a wee bit)

2 Likes

Finally got some figurines I ordered last year at the low low price of R200 incl shipping from Chinaā€¦ And well as the saying goes, you get what you pay forā€¦

Well to be honest they came out better than expected, but I will not try and buy anything more expensive from that site

4 Likes

Windows 7?! Why?

5 Likes

its the office pc, attorneys dont like paying for new stuffā€¦ all our stuffs outdated etc

guess which version of server software our server machine is running onā€¦ you will be shocked

Donā€™t even want to know, Iā€™d probably start saying inappropriate things.

Ja hey ive told them, the IT guy (the decent one) has told them but they dont want to listen and upgrade or get proper licensed stuff

Server 2003?