Beating Off 2.0

To clarify, I pick the worst movie available on as the second movie (which by default is an Amy Schumer film) so my brain can switch off and I can sleep.

1 Like

What is a gnat? O_o

I know gnads =D

dis n freaken miggie!

I was told to set a reminder to remind my husband to unpack the dishwasher.
His phone was right there and mine in the bedroom, but apperntly being Jumpmaster is a big dealā€¦ *eye roll

1 Like

Oh no, you did not just roll your eyes???

Rolled them hard enough to see back into last week

1 Like

There is lots of weight on the shoulders of a jump master!

Like holding ctrl so someone else can do it :stuck_out_tongue:

And be less of a man???

The things I hearā€¦

ā€˜I will cover you, you go ontop of Alfiā€™

1 Like

LOLdemort. I got caught by my wacky traveling schedule.

While in South Korea I was offered trips to Brazil (Angola Cables) and Google I/O. I came home from South Korea for like 3 days and then left for Brazil. Iā€™ll be home for two weeks or so and then head off to Google I/O.

Woe is me, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, just because Iā€™m out it doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t be posting like a demon when I am around.

Thatā€™s me for now, catch yā€™all when Iā€™m back!

(It didnā€™t feel right to post an update on my whereabouts in the Brute Force topic, hence the reply here.)

4 Likes

Stay safe in Brazil, I hear its like South Africa. Full of pickpockets too.

3 Likes

What are you bringing us?

1 Like

Enjoy @SIGSTART! Travel safely and have a good time!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Evening people!

Had a good time in Cape Town this weekend. Except for the fact that it was cloudy, misty, raining, cold, I would visit again.
Felt like a completely different country. Driving is slow, stopping at zebra crossings is strange, Bike and running lanes are a thing, so is bus lanes and bus stops in the middle of the road.

4 Likes

Morning all :wave:

4 Likes

Happy Tuesday!

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

5 Likes

Hello julle!

Its even cold in Ballito today! So cold in fact that I had to put on 2 pairs of baggies!

4 Likes