Beating Off 2.0

Greetings peoples …

1 Like

@Wyvern, just to let you know that the cake is finished…

I work with vultures…

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cries in a corner

It might be fore the best

yech, cake, lol

Sharrap you :stuck_out_tongue:
I want cake

And not shop bought crap

@Mephisto_Helix, it was moist and gooey and rich and chocolatey and amazing!!

2 Likes

Gone right off sweet stuff. Tried a bit of cake after 3 months of no sugar and whatnot, literally gave me hangover symptoms the next morning. Al daai kak isn’t worth it anymore, for me anyway. My cravings all swing toward savory now … steak and boerewors especially, nomnomnom

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Steak… With a mushroom and garlic sauce…
Or a bit of jimmys…

1 Like

See mine for the most part as well, but there is 1 week a month that I CRAVE chocolate/cake :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Wyvern, can I get an AMEN…?

1 Like

With you on that one. Can’t even eat a peanut butter and syrup broodjie because it’s too sweet.
Now my mouth is watering for a lekker mushroom or spinach quiche :muscle:t3:

LUNCH TIME!

Seriously people… MUST we be talking abuot this…?
I just had a melted cheese sarmie, which I choked on while watching a video…

1 Like

I havent even gone for lunch yet - Im waiting for people to get back so I can go
I have to feed the monster pup

1 Like

I just finished breakfast.

2 Likes

She is not a monster…
She is just misunderstood…

1 Like

Dude the blood blister she gave me yesterday whilst giving me a hello nip isnt funny :stuck_out_tongue:
She is the land shark at the moment.

We do laugh cos she runs around with a teddy bear that she just carries everywhere

1 Like

I’ve changed my IF hours so just had my lunch … 2 drummies, feta and olives and a black coffee, much noms and energy

Well you should have got home sooner and greeted her… That is your OWN fault…
We have HOLES in our patio table legs where my Boston was teething… He would chew anything his mouth could get around!!
Right now, he has a bone the same size as him to keep him busy while we are at work… The Daxie just fkn barks…

lunch for me will be cucumber and sugar snap peas

hahaha I was ready to go, then the boss and other staff member scheduled a meeting at the same time and they are an hour late coming back