Beating Off 2.0

And the shit just hit the fan at the office. Our only architect just handed in his resignation.

3 Likes

We need a dislike buton. Sorry bud

2 Likes

I am sitting here literally shaking, because I know dad is going to have a melt down tonight

I think I should stay home this weekend. Just incase. He has been on the extreme side of his depression and I am holding onto my sanity and emotions by a thread

aka I am not ok

2 Likes

Aw sorry @Wyvern. I’m very sorry to hear that.

big hugs

2 Likes

Lol We talked about some browser tonight and this ends up in one of my feeds. @czc

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

1 Like

LOL, google tracks us.

Morning

1 Like

I wish that was my single biggest worry

1 Like

Morning everyone

Mornings!

So glad its friday!

1 Like

Not so much a worry as an observation.

I noticed last week that my boss has tape over his laptops webcam.

2 Likes

Morning all

Does anyone know how sharepoint works?

Friday! Break out those cowboy dancing britches!

1 Like

“Teach a woman to fish…”

https://support.office.com/en-us/sharepoint

And

And

The problem is a client wants to use it, at this moment, the boss doesnt want to pay for anything else since he is considering declining the job and closing the office - since we have no architect to do the work. He tried to make me learn Autocad - I do not have design skills

So at the moment - end of july might be my last day here

1 Like

I thought about you last night. Is your father alright? And are you alright?

2 Likes

Honestly, nope, to both of those questions. Im even failing at faking that I am fine today. I did get some sleep. But the stress and everything is hard to cope with.

He also isnt speaking to my mum - their relationship has been broken for so long, and now the resentment is building since he now is kinda talking to me about his issues, but not to her at all.

Honestly I am not strong enough to cope this time.

2 Likes

Aw I’m very sorry about it all @Wyvern. I wish things can come right there. It’s such a bad situation.

2 Likes

OH NOES!

im so sorry to hear about this Wyvz. Ek hoop jy kan vinnig iets anders kry.

2 Likes

Dankie, ek is skepties oor ander werk. Die hele jaar nog nie eers te
rug voering gekry op die applications waarvoor ek ingestuur het nie. So ja ek weet nie.

1 Like