Morning people of the palace

1 Like

Mornings!!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

We are in th
e same boat

1 Like

Morning everyone. It’s bleddie cold in Joburg today.

2 Likes

Morning peoples!

2 Likes

So who is going to do a blikskud on Ontdekkers this weekend to raise money for Wyvern’s new keyboard? Don’t get me wrong, it is super funny, especially if you read her posts in Christopher Walken’s voice. It fits so well.

4 Likes

Rather raise money for a trip up north, I miss you guys

I can steal a keyboard from Nima

4 Likes

Can I chalk it up as another keyboard that my ancient SteelSeries keyboard has outlived? It’s the last and only USB 1.1 device I own and I refuse to replace it until it dies.

It’s a 13 year old keyboard…I’ve lost 3 work issued keyboard and 5 laptops in those 13 years. It’s outlasted one of my cars and a motorcycle. It’s also survived through two relationships, a move to JHB from Cape Town and back as well as a trip to the UK.

Give this bloody keyboard a bells.

5 Likes

At least
t
his was my corsair K30 that I had for at
least 4 years. I brought it to the office when I got
a new one at home. Since I HATE the R50 cheapies the boss insists on getting us.

2 Likes

No person should ever work on cheap keyboards.

My current work keyboard is something I hate though. It’s the Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (British English)

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad keyboard. It just has no tactile feedback on key press. The # is in the wrong place. The ~ is in the wrong place. I have to press a button to enable my function keys. The enter key is too small.

4 Likes

Mornings folks …

day off ftw!

3 Likes

I asked. The reason is that they think the breathing respirators won’t seal properly because of the beard.

4 Likes

It was -4 in Meyerton early this morning.

1 Like

Thinking about it that makes sense.

Everyone talking about keyboards.
My mouse is now a few years old and I think the mouse wheel is gunked up. So I want to open it up and clean it but in the process the mouse pads will get destoyed, what can I replace them with since I wont find replacements in RSA?

1 Like

This tender is going to be tough though. They want it submitted next week.

1 Like

What sort of powders do they manufacture? Anything dangerous? Or is it just because the stuff they do work with is so fine?

Its not the powders placeholder its the South32 Smelter/Furnaces. They have an emissions problem all the crap from when they smelt. Government is starting to crack down.

1 Like