Beating Off 2.0

Hella busy but lekker … how about you?

greets @ peeps

2 Likes

Glad to see you are still around @Mephisto_Helix

chaotically still around, lol … last 2 weeks and still a mountain of things to do and on top of that working a project. Madness :smiley: How are you folks

1 Like

All is well this side, just
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy and have a weird fucking keyboard issue. One I cant seem to solve at
all.

@Wyvern your keyboard makes you look drunk lol

1 Like

or you are drunk anb blaming the keyboard :conspiracy:

3 Likes

I wish I was ! Its the problem with not drinking, I cant blame weird shit on booze

1 Like

One of our laptops here is buggered. Half the keys do not work. The other half type weird stuff. You press 2 and it goes of 12af1… to infinity and all sorts of random crap like that. A plugged in usb keyboard works no problem.

1 Like

Sounds like water damage.

MH not bad. Just this adult thing is not for me.

1 Like

My Huawei P20 lite was upgraded to Android 9.1 (Pie) along with its skin EMUI 9 recently.

Animations feel very much like what I’ve seen on iPhone X. So glad Huawei decided to release this update for older models.

1 Like

How are you supposed to find coordinates on google maps. Can’t people just tell you where they are?

Google Earth Coordinates:

Latitude: 26°34’40.65"S

Longitude: 27°59’15.14"E

1 Like

use google earth

Lol bru, I hear you on the adult thing :smile:

In saying that though, I’ve done a lot of growing up and adulting this year and even with the stress, I have a lot of stuff happening in life and an amazing woman that I’m looking forward to with relish :wink:

3 Likes

The longer I’m in IT the less effective Google becomes when I actually want to find something specific

3 Likes

C&P just the coordinates into Google or Google Maps.

That said, coordinates expressed in that format are really old school and difficult to enter manually, especially on mobile. Tell those folks to convert to mobile friendly decimal coords: -26.577958, 27.987539 (You can search in the mobile app using that format too - much easier than all the '," and ° symbols).

Or even better, tell them to start using what3words!

3 Likes

Thanks. Didn’t know you had to paste them one after the other.

1 Like

Well I won’t get past the boardroom anyway. You have to be clean shaven to get onto the plant, which is the strangest requirement I’ve heard up to now.

2 Likes

Did they give a reason for it?

Nope. Its the strangest thing.

That is indeed now I really want the story behind that since those rules normally gets put in place because of a major fk up.