Beating Off 2.0

You are all weak!!! No will power!!! Just say no!!!

Have a good weekend guys

5 Likes

Tsekā€¦ Flap flap flap flap

1 Like

Morning all :wave:

2 Likes

Morning all so I see they added a way to increase your max points in the steam sale now.

3 Likes

So the move is done! Weā€™re officially Capetonians for the next year at least. The house we moved into is colossal, Iā€™ve never experienced space like that.

That being said, Iā€™m dead tired. Drove 5x SUV loads, 2x trailer loads and 2x bakkie loads worth of stuff around today. Now scavenging for food, as thereā€™s not much of anything to eat in the house.

6 Likes

Iā€™m here - what now?

1 Like

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Meh most of yesterday was spent in th er with mum. She had a weird back and lower back / hip spasm that comes and goes. It reached a point yesterday where I told her, her option is between 2 hospitals and that is that. What made me angry is that they are willing to give hectic pain meds but not a proper muscle relaxant.

At least she has a referral to a neurosurgeon now, since the hip guy said itā€™s definitely not her hips.

3 Likes

Sorry, @Wyvern. I hope the docs can sort your mom out.

I finally made some time to do training yesterday after almost 20 days on the road. It felt good. Also discovered that the cleaning kit I got with my weapon doesnā€™t have the oil I need. Luckily it was well-oiled before I left and seems to be OK. Will need to get a proper cotton cloth and oil when I get home.

The place we stayed on our short stop in Cape Town before heading off to Kimberley was thoroughly disappointing. Easily the worst choice of accommodation Iā€™ve made during our road-trip so far. Stay away from the Greenways Manor Guest House, at least for the time-being. Beautiful grounds, beautiful house, but sadly in a poor state of repair, and poor service levels due to being thoroughly understaffed (probably due to its low occupancy).

3 Likes

We are now at the point of waiting for a referal. At least she is in less pain today.

I have been staring at my steam library for a while now and still cant decide:

Capture
Otherwise in epic, last day of june, rime and subnautica

3 Likes

3 Likes

Howdy doodie! Yay Monday!

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend.

2 Likes

When and for how long will you be in kby?

2 Likes

Happy Monday!

3 Likes

mornings!!!

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

It is nice and cool today

Loving this weather

@DieGrootHammer - I have missed that title :smiley:

At least from tonight I can play black mesa so that I do not have to worry about what to pick.

@FarligOpptreden well done - hope you guys enjoy your stay in the cape

4 Likes