Beating Off 2.0

Greetings peoples … How are ye?

My 2nd last week in country, lekker shitting now :joy:

3 Likes

I love my neighbourhood

4 Likes

“Liefie, sit weg die pizza menu, vanaand eet ons hoender! Kry die .22 en 'n emmer!”

2 Likes

Vet says our cat has FIV (feline HIV), there is no cure, he also has pneumonia, he will not be getting better, and the only thing we can do to spare him the suffering is to put him down… today really sucks…

oh no, sorry to hear @TechThief. its a terrible disease kitties get. They can live long lives but they have to be complete indoor kitties and need special diets etc and then you can still not guarantee them getting a secondary infection.

That sucks. Sorry, man :frowning:

We’ll be arriving tonight and leaving again on Wednesday morning. We’re staying at Oleander’s — we really enjoyed the restaurant they have there the last time.

Sorry @TechThief

@TechThief So sorry

I love my Spar - fresh mushroom soup - it is so thick I can almost balance the spoon upright in it.

1 Like

gross!

2 Likes

It is awesome!

2 Likes

Ah ok, quite near where i work actually. Not much here in kby but if you don’t mind going out of your way, I can recommend the horse shoe inn restaurant, very good food there and not at all expenise for the ammount of food you get.

1 Like

that picture only makes it worse!

2 Likes

But whyyyyyyyy its so good!

al wat ek sien is koppie vol voedselvergiftiging… sorry Wyvz

1 Like

There must be a cold front rolling in now. A cold wind is blowing since 12:00.

4 Likes

hahahaha dit was heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerlik

I see my brother already told you all about our cat.

:cry::sob:

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks! Would you like to meet up tonight or tomorrow night?

In other news: trying to write an article in the passenger seat with mobile data coverage going up and down is a right royal pain.

5 Likes

I don’t mind meeting up tomorrow night, just tell me when and where. I usually get off work at 17:00

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:

4 Likes