Beating Off 2.0

He already a toit new title today. Gotta save some glory for the rest of us. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yip, weā€™re all about the love in here. I mean, how can you not love a good beating off?

1 Like

Nothing says true love like a bit of fist action

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s pretty cool so if you post the 10k post you killed it. Thatā€™s pretty awesome :muscle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good tnx yeah have been having isp problems. Busy with the witcher 3 till they sort what ever is going on out.

I am busy looking into getting adsl so I can enjoy online gaming again.

Also waiting a bit for the exspansion

1 Like

Iā€™m okay with a good beating off, but personally I draw the line at fisting. But hey, you do you :smiley:

1 Like

Had no idea that was going to happen but feel honored alot :sweat_smile::muscle:

1 Like

Donā€™t mind if I do!

How often do you beat off?

Scared to answer that cause no matter how I reply I have a dirty mind so yeah. Iā€™m going to sit this one out :muscle:

Dirty why?

Why have beating off sessions every now and again. Where we beat off together and help each other beat off as much as we can to reach the beating off end point

2 Likes

So i just bought the new Springbok Worldcup jerseyā€¦ the problem is i cant take it home until the end of the month as the husband will have a fit, cause i kinda promised i wouldnā€™t buy it this monthā€¦

no the #fomo of not posting about it one social media is driving me insaneā€¦

2 Likes

Can beat off in the shower to keep it clean

What ifā€¦ He made you promise to not buy it because it was going to be a surprise gift?

3 Likes

he dont do stuff like thatā€¦ his go to gifting budget is always spend as little as possible

3 Likes

Pity!

I may or may not need to work on my stirring skills

1 Like

ja you need some workā€¦ he also does not do the spontaneous gift thing. he will only buy a present for a specific occasion, and he likes buying what he would like you to have not the other way around.

that being said, im sure if i brought it home he wont be too mad, but then he would go out and buy an electric blanket which i have put an embargo onā€¦

Electric blankets are great.

Why donā€™t you like them? Iā€™m genuinely curious to see if your reason is as bizarre as my ladyā€™s feeble excuse.

well if im going to die in my bed it will be of natural causes not due to an electrical fire and/or electrocutionā€¦

Ah ok. Fair enough. It is better than something like ā€œthe heat feels electricā€