Beautiful Desolation

haha… I won’t be playing it sadly, but looks great.

YOur loss :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Look like this forum could soon become all about Beautiful Desolation.

4 Likes

I think the racing threads have this beaten.

2 Likes

@Wyvern do you know what the price is going to be for the game also why don’t I really see anything from them its 6 days to go and I don’t seem to find more news on the game.

It is all in the articles :smiley: $20 for the standard edition $30 for the special one.

What else do you want to know? release is on the 26th

2 Likes

haha I stopped at all the artwork and did not read after that but thanks.

3 Likes

The Brotherhood has sent out a special supporters-only e-mail with a 15% discount code for people who have bought or backed STASIS.

@Wyvern’s review also gets a mention in the e-mail.

If you haven’t checked out BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION, here is what some people are saying:

“More often than not I found myself stopping to admire the landscape, taking it all in while trying to figure out the significance of the strangeness unfolding before my eyes.” - The Game Slashers

"Overall, Beautiful Desolation is brilliant." - Most Epic Win

“There’s nothing quite like BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION; it’s an experience you won’t soon forget and is one of the finest adventure games I’ve ever played.” - Saving Content

“There is so much to discover and marvel at in this equally grotesque and beautiful world. Everywhere there is something that feels genuinely foreign, yet strangely believable.” - Wermlands-Tidningen

Nice one, @Wyvern!

3 Likes

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - it made my day!

3 Likes

Beautiful Desolation is on special on GOG. 30% off.

https://www.gog.com/game/beautiful_desolation

(Still no embeds for GOG, it seems.)

4 Likes