Best Multiplayer Game Released in 2020 nominations

The time has come. It is time for the first round of voting in our annual MEW GOTY awards. Here we will be voting for the best multiplayer gaming experience for this year.

Below is a list of 10 nominations. You can vote for as many of them as you want. The top 5 will progress to the final round of voting that will happen next week. Should you feel there is a game missing from the list that needs to be added, please feel free to discuss it in the comments below. The extra game with the most likes from the community will join the top 5 in the final round of voting.

Here is the poll:

• Animal Crossing: New Horizon
  • Call of Duty: Warzone
  • DOOM Eternal
  • Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
  • FIFA 21
  • Minecraft Dungeons
  • Mount & Blade: Bannerlord
  • Star Wars: Squadrons
  • Streets of Rage 4
  • Valorant

0 voters

1 Like

F1 2020

Quite possibly the last decenlty priced F1 game now that Take-Two own Codies (almost), so may well become the last F1 game we’ll end up multiplaying here… :frowning:

2 Likes

Well, if we go by the current trend, F1 2020 will end up on Game Pass next year. So that’s the reason why I’m not buying it (yet), as I’ve barely scratched the surface of F1 2019.

2 Likes

Can we honestly say the F1 2020 is good? We are yet to have a league! And the oreviousb2 games’ server stability were laughable.

I do want me some more F1 though!

2 Likes

Meant to, but forgot to nominate it earlier, and then it bugged me for the rest of the day:

Among Us

Nomination withdrawn. Hammer is correct, it was out in 2018 already! Who knew?

1 Like

I honestly almost put Among Us on the list, but seeing as it officially didn’t release in 2020 I thought I’d leave it off.

2 Likes

I nominate:

Grounded

2 Likes