Biomutant - Open world action RPG

This looks like it could actually be a bit of fun.

3 Likes

That looks like one very pretty game. I never really liked the idea of playing as an animal though. Still, if it’s a good game then I’ll give it a try.

Ooooooooooh how did I miss this one, this is my cup of tea, will def give this one a chance.
(aka start saving)

2 Likes

How come?

That little creature makes me think of Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy.

1 Like

I don’t know how I feel about this game yet. But it could be interesting.

I don’t know. For some reason it puts me off a game.

Im used to it, any asian mmo will have animal characters in it - some of them are really cute

This game is definitely on my watch list. It looks like a nice blend of RPG and action.

1 Like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERH3-CRWoAAmvYM?format=jpg&name=large

psst can someone merge the other one :smiley:

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 15 Minutes of Biomutant Gameplay

2 Likes

I’m still hoping for a Switch version of this, otherwise I’ll probably go for PS4.

1 Like

Was chatting to @GregRedd about one of MEW’s articles from Gamescom 2018. Here’s a blast from the past, in case we ever need to remember what the game looked like two years ago:

Ninja edit: I would also like to highlight that this topic’s ID is 420 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I am still waiting for it . . . . I was very curious back then

1 Like

We finally have a release date! 25 May. PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

3 Likes

I will see if I have time later to do a short update story

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s looking like a lot of fun.

A touch on the pricey side on the old Steam machine for PC sadly… it’s identical to console pricing. Will probably need to stay on my Wishlist for a lot longer for me :expressionless:

Windows PC â—Ź Steam

Xbox Series X|S â—Ź Xbox One

PlayStation 4|5
https://store.playstation.com/en-za/concept/229899

2 Likes

Yeah I’m also surprised by that high price point. I might not get this on release but I definitely want it.

3 Likes

Yea I will wait a long while for it to come down in price

4 Likes