Black Friday Deals

They still had stock when i posted the link :rofl:

You know they’ll have some explanation like “…the fuel price went up, so there was a fire in California and it’s full moon, so the price of the hard drive was increased, but it’s on special now…”

2 Likes

That sounds like rebeltech last year when i brought up that their graphic card ‘specials’ didnt seem so special when you looked at their historical prising up to 6 months prior.

1 Like

I didn’t get anything. I even opted not to get the XC60… And it’s eating at me. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Stop looking at cars

1 Like

I made the mistake to look at Mantality

Besides, should probably clear all your damn cookies now and clear your browser history

1 Like

I can’t. It honestly is my weak point. And the XC60 is just such a gorgeous, luxurious, feature-packed specimen of a safe, family SUV that I keep reading and watching reviews of it. Dammit, I regret passing up the Black Friday deal!

1 Like

Interest rate went up, keep that in mind.

I heard the radio advert say til 24th.

You still have time perhaps?

I’m well aware of that… Fact is I still didn’t go for it. Might wait until their financial year-end sale and revisit my decision.

NO IT’S NOT! IT ENDED WHEN I DECIDED NOT TO GO FOR THE DEAL AROUND 11:00 THIS MORNING.

1 Like

Hahaha that must’ve been in the fine print I didn’t read

I missed that bit of news shockingly enough

Ok, I caved and bought one thing for the day… Assassin’s Creed Origins on Steam for R339! I’ve been eyeing the game for a loooooong time and the price is low enough for me to consider it now. Can’t wait to give it a bash later tonight after it downloads!

Getting there:

4 Likes

I’m also eyeing that, but on ps4. Enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

Can someone perhaps keep an eye out for intel i7-7700k cpu deals, am trying as well but just incase you guys know of other places, if i can get it for like ±4k that would be awesome

For gaming I would not recommend that cpu

Amazon reviews say it’s fine, why would it not be for gaming?

EDIT: like seriously all the reviews say it’s good

My black friday purchases… so far :grin:

2 Likes