Blizzcon 2019 is around the corner

We all know Blizzcon is around the corner and we have been waiting to see what will happen at the event this year with all the drama that Blizzard has been through the last few months (well years if we take into account the drama of last year's Diablo Immortal reveal. . . )

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/blizzcon-2019-is-around-the-corner/

I wonder how many of those open blocks are sponsored by the Chinese government.

1 Like

Imagine they announce things people want (Diablo IV, Diablo II Remaster), how would that conflict with those who are boycotting their products?

I also think they have to address the elephant in the room and be clear about their stance on the political elements they’ve become embroiled in. I don’t see how avoiding the issue at an event like this will go down well. This could be the most crucial Blizzcon in years.

2 Likes

I have been waiting for diablo 4 for a long time. It’s one of my favourite game franchises. Along with Overwatch and the Overwatch 2 coming soon.

Fuck em. I am done. I wont be playing diablo 4 or overwatch again. It breaks my heart because its things that I truly love. But you have to draw the line somewhere.

4 Likes

I’m with you @Talentloos!

Um but it’s Diablo 4. Maybe I’m not with you.

3 Likes

Ha ha. Well that is up to you. And yes its diablo 4. And ultimately me not buying it wont matter in any conceivable way. I think it comes down to personal believes and convictions and sadly mine doesnt align with blizzard at the moment.

3 Likes

I am in exactly the same boat as you, I WANT D4, I wont touch it with a 10ft barge pole unless they clean up their act.

1 Like

Whatever happens, I think this one is going to be fun to watch.

2 Likes

I wonder who if we will see red shirt guy there, asking the tough questions rather than correcting them on their own lore!

2 Likes

I almost thought they might delay it after I saw this:

The latest antics come in the form of the World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary event that was originally scheduled to take place in Taiwan between October 18th and October 20th over the weekend, but was postponed indefinitely.

1 Like