Bloodborne

Once he changed to beast form, I spent most of the time just trying to get out of his way, that was just insane. Fire is effective

Did you use the music box?

I did, it was very helpful, but youā€™re a bit exposed while activating it, so you need a bit of space when you do

Iā€™m busy with him on NG+ now. Its turning out to be quite a challenge especially in his transformed state.

OMG, this game is insane!

I managed to kill the blood starved beast, apparently the hard wayā€¦ Then I was supposed to ā€œascend Oeden Chapelā€, and the door was open, but I decided to go outside and farm a bit first, and then I got kidnapped by some monster with a sack, and heā€™s dumped me somewhere else that Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m ready to be at yetā€¦

OMG. How d you like this guy :slight_smile:
The whole of BB, including the DLCā€¦with ZERO hits taken. I feel like a young white girl right now, because I CANā€™T EVEN!

Enjoy that place!

Dammit! Lost about 90 000 blood echoes at the Shadow of Yharnam boss last night because a pig killed me on my way back thereā€¦

Finally passed the boss fight at least. Forbidden Forest is rough.

Fuck this game so hard. I rage quit again today, because I got killed by something and then transported to some other place (Yharā€™Gul I think), and this area is so damn hard.

Every time I get back into the game shit like this happens. So far DS3 is still the better game for me.

That happened to me too, walked out of the Oeden Chapel thinking I knew what to expect, and suddenly there was a brand new type of enemy hiding round the corner.

If you go downstairs, you can unlock an npc, and then go all the way up the stairs, you can light a lamp without having to start any fights. That place has about 4 more of those sack guys around if you explore, and they are strong. I went back and killed them once I had levelled up a bit.

This game keeps you on your toes

1 Like

Exactly what happened to me. Hahaha

Yeah I first died to the ladies that just grab your head and fuck your shit up right off the bat. I got them down then there are 2 of those sack guys. Died to them each time, they deal so much damage!

Thanks for the tip, Iā€™ll run up all the way when I play again.

One thing I learned with Bloodborne is you need to pull enemies one by one. You can do this by using pebbles. Lock onto one and throw a pebble to get their attention to draw them.

I havenā€™t had an issue with being mobbed that much, Iā€™ve learned to kite or manage multiple enemies. The axe also helps.

I finished the DLC couple nights ago :slight_smile: Gonna clean up last couple things and then onward to NG+!

I made the mistake of going into the DLC for the first time in NG+

ā€¦ itā€™s really ballsy.

hahahahahaha. man, you are going to get such an ass whupping with the bosses.

So are we getting a Bloodborne 2 soon to be announced at this yearā€™s E3?

Or was that 13 sec clip related to a totally new IP from From Software?

Hard to say, itā€™s very much themed around similar aesthetics as Bloodborne. Though the speculation indicates that it will be a sequel.

Made some good progress this weekend, after much frustration, finally killed Martyr Logarius and Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos, and unlocked the lift down to the Mergoā€™s Loft: Base lamp in Nightmare of Mensis so I donā€™t have to deal with that damn frenzy causing stabby orange window thing anymore.

Doing a casual run in the hopes to get the Platinum. Had a good session with @Wlad tonight and made some good progress. If anyone wants to revisit this and do some jolly co-op hit me up :wink:

1 Like