"Borderlands 3" Will not be at E3

These were the words that appeared in a twitter thread by Randy Pitchford. Words that no fan of Borderlands wants to read.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/borderlands-3-will-not-be-at-e3/
2 Likes

I didnt want to start a new thread just yet - https://mobile.twitter.com/GearboxOfficial/status/1105543983516639232

But Gearbox is teasing us again

5 Likes

It’s about damn time.

2 Likes

Some leaks, not sure about the legitimacy though:

1 Like

I saw that, Im not sold on it yet

Same, but truth be told I don’t really care. All I want is a glimpse of the playable characters and a release date. Will go in completely blind for this. BL2 is my no 3 top game of all time.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Hype!!! Tomorrow night can’t come soon enough.

2 Likes

461 votes and 24 comments so far on Reddit

EDIT: It didn’t post the reddit thread for some reason. This is apparently Randy Pitchford spotted at PAX

5 Likes

I didn’t expect a magic show

Holy shit! It looks so good. I must have it day one. No release date yet from what I’ve seen, but it has to be close since they’ve been working on it for 5 years.

2 Likes

Take my money now

I dont have money but I will sell a kidney for this

2 Likes

My sentiments exactly. I’m ready to hit the corners in the seedy parts of town.

1 Like

Half of me is AAA skeptical of this game being microstransaction riddled shitfest and the other half wishes I could buy it tomorrow

1 Like

I’m calling it now - Borderlands store to buy premium currency to buy guns and skins and kak.

If it doesn’t happen I will retract my statement on camera with an apology to Gearbox*.

*T&Cs apply

I still want it though

1 Like

I am hopeful

That is all

There will probably be premium customisation items but I don’t think they’ll sell guns for real money.

More info on 3 April:

2 Likes

Also, this drops on 3 April…

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition

This is described as the “brand-new definitive version.” It’s set for release on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and features the same basic content as the original game, complete with all four of its DLC packs: The Zombie Island of Doctor Ned, Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot, The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, and Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution.

It will be available physically and digitally on console, while the PC version is digital only. However, if you already own Borderlands on Steam, PC players will get this updated version for free.

3 Likes

Sweet. I have it on steam. Excellent

3 Likes