Borderlands 3

At first I was feeling Zane or Amara, but right now I think I’ll be going with FL4K for my first run.

@Wyvern (don’t show this unless you’ve finished Tales) You mentioned Scooter in the article but if you’ve played Tales, you’ll know he (sadly) won’t be in the game, at least not in the flesh.

I also just fixed one thing in the article. Vladof was Valdof.

1 Like

I still need to finish tales, I should start with it soon

I don’t really want to deal with it coming to Epic Store.

I wanted to install Tales as well.

Also what sort of update are they bringing to the original Borderlands? I never really finished playing through it.

Just remastering and giving away dlc for freeeeee to steam users

Arg I dont mind the epic store I can deal with that

Free DLC, but they’re also adding a minimap like BL2, custom heads and new legendary weapons as well as tweaking the final boss a bit.

@Wyvern - Presumably that is for the new game? Is it the same for all platforms, do you know? The tweet just above has BL2 codes, all different for each platform.

Its BL2 key

1 Like

Also I’m very happy that its not another Battle Royale.

3 Likes
1 Like

I just noticed that the psycho on the cover it holding Krieg’s weapon, so there is hope that he’ll return.

1 Like

There is a petition.

Although I admit this tweet did make me laugh.

3 Likes

O well time to get the epic launcher.

Borderlands just changed to GOTY in Steam, but no update (yet). BL2 does have a 400mb patch though.

EDIT: Pre-sequel patch also now up, looks like we still have to wait for BL1 patch. I went into the game and there is no minimap or heads just yet.

1 Like

BL1 GOTY enhanced is out. Apparently it’s a 13GB download

3 Likes

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

TUNE IN! MAY 1 BORDERLANDS 3 WORLDWIDE GAMEPLAY REVEAL

Following a 30-minute pre-show, the first Borderlands 3 gameplay will be streamed here at borderlands.com and on the Borderlands Twitch channel starting at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 6pm BST on May 1, 1am GMT+8 / 3am AEST on May 2.

If my time zone-fu is correct, that’s at 7PM for SA.

3 Likes
2 Likes

GOTY for sure. Can’t wait.

1 Like