And special thanks to @SIGSTART who tripled the prize pool! Ensuring that all three won.
This year things will work the same as last year.
The rules are:
- You must either create a new thread each week or you must have at least 30 replies on other threads during the week.
- For new threads, news threads are fine and for replies, it can be on any threads. It doesn’t even have to be unique threads. So this year is very easy compared to previous years.
- You get 3 strikes. Miss a week and you get a strike. 3 strikes and you are out.
- If you are going away on holiday please post in this thread at least a week before you go and when you’ll be going so that you won’t get any strikes.
- A week starts on a Monday. You get until midnight on Sunday to create your threads or write your replies.
I am the organiser of this competition and my word is law. If I disqualify someone then my word counts. I won’t be unfair though. I mean the whole idea is to create discussion not have fights and things.
We need both participants and sponsors and yes you can be both. You don’t have to sponsor to participate. Please, if you struggle money wise then don’t sponsor. We know things are tough out there.
The competition starts on the 3rd of February . All participants have to register before then. We will accept more sponsors during the year however. The competition ends on 7 December .
The winner is the person to last the longest without being knocked out. If there is more than one person still in it at the end then a random draw will decide the winner. Or the winners can decide to split the pool should they wish to do so.
Please post if you would like to participate or sponsor.