Brute Force Competition 2020

Congrats everyone!

We can also do no prize monies and just a badge?

3 Likes

Oooh, a badge is a good idea!

If we split the money evenly between the winners, then everyone gets R250 (R333.33 if @Solitude is excluded from the prize pool).

@DieGrootHammer and @Solitude must then just transfer their R200 to me, and Iā€™ll disburse the difference to the winners.

Unless yā€™all want me to randomly draw a single winner?

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy with that. You can exclude me from the prize pool.

2 Likes

In all honesty I will transfer the R200 to you as well to give out - considering I won so many times in the past I donā€™t mind - but I demand a pretty badge :smiley:

3 Likes

@SIGSTART, I just made the payment from FNB.

2 Likes

Thanks! In lieu of further feedback, Iā€™m going to assume everyone is cool with distributing the prize money evenly between the winners.

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised there werenā€™t more feedback. Where did the people go?

2 Likes

Playing Cyberpunk 2077, I expect :laughing:. Except @DieGrootHammer who just got married. Wife first, then forums!

@DarthMol and @czc: You happy with the decision? Once I have all the prize money, youā€™ll be hearing from me for your banking detailsā€¦

Other sponsors (thanks @DieGrootHammer!): are you happy with your prize money being split between the winners like this?

2 Likes

I forgot this once I finished my exam.

Its all good.

Maybe next year decide on the distribution upfront though.

3 Likes

I dont have your bank details so please send me that

2 Likes

Nah @Wyvern, you really donā€™t have to pay in since you are one of the winners.

2 Likes

hehehe I honestly dont mind - like I said I want the badge :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Happy to split the winnings since we all met the requirements and contributed :+1:

3 Likes

Agreed. I think this year will probably set the precedent for the future.

The only potential issue is if there are too many winners and not enough prize money. Itā€™s an incredibly unlikely scenario, so weā€™ll cross that bridge if we get to it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I still say no prize money next year - just a special badge/tag/logo like my rhino and I will be happy :smiley:
I donā€™t participate for the reward, its just fun :smiley:

4 Likes

MONEY

2 Likes

Just want to find out if this stuff has been sorted.

2 Likes

Errā€¦ lemme check.

2 Likes