Cape Town Dinner

@Solitude is in the Cape and we are planning a dinner on the 1st of May about 7pm at https://happyfolks.co.za/ in Blouberg.
Just let me know by Tuesday if you want to join or not (first poll is for that)

  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

The second poll is for if you want me to book a dartbord lane (can seat up to 10 people) if you want to play darts I can book it for 2 hours?

  • Yes to darts
  • Nope to darts
0 voters
3 Likes

It’s the day after my wife’s op so I will try and be there.

2 Likes

Ok table booked under my name at Plattekloof Cattle Baron for now :smiley: 7pm on friyay

1 Like

Ok it has been moved to tygerwaterfront and still on my name any one is welcome to pop by for a drink and food or just drinks.

Still 7pm tonight

@FarligOpptreden looking at you now…

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder, but I’m currently at Durbanville Mediclinic ER after a suspected muscle tearing in my back this morning whilst I was moving a bunch of boxes inside our work’s storage unit. I can barely walk and struggle to get up after sitting. But enjoy it! I’ll be there next time.

3 Likes

Get better sooooooooooon!!