Chooseday!

WHERE IS THE DISLIKE BUTTON! MODS! MODS!

4 Likes

Seconded! I find your lack of Star Wars interest disturbing @TechThief.

2 Likes

Okay, so we’re back to packing for our island isolation. We’ve got the tunes and the vids sorted so far. Now it’s time for some gaming action! What? You didn’t think Mewb the Most Epic, the Magnificent, the Magnanimous would send a bunch of gamers off to a deserted island without a game or two did you?!

He shows you the 2002 edition Game Boy Advance that he has had retrofitted with solar charging panels. And the selection of 6 GBA games that he’s “borrowed” from that forgotten Amazon storeroom way, way back in the far corner of the warehouse. Wiping the thick layer of dust off the packages, you find he is offering another tough choice.

“Your pack has only 2 inventory slots for GBA games. The charge will only last for a maximum of 2 hours of playtime per day. Choose wisely now!” he says, with a smirk.

• Sonic the Hedgehog: Genesis
  • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Zoey 101
  • Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
  • Dora the Explorer: Super Spies
  • E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

0 voters

That was rather obvious!

2 Likes

I’m quite surprised about the number of votes for Sonic

I can’t believe people voted for ET of all things.

1 Like

Big changes to my schedule for the next 2 months, so am going to struggle to post up a new Chooseday every week. Will try to get one done on as many Tuesday evenings as I can.

So, Mario & Luigi and Sonic slide themselves into the pack by a landslide. With all the devices so far needing to be charged during the daylight hours, Mewb decides that you will need to select a few things to keep you occupied while the DVD player and GBA are not available.

First up, some old school, off-line, analogue time wasters. You may select only one of these.

• Solitaire board with marbles
  • Classic yo-yo with spare strings
  • One deck of playing cards
  • A single metal fidget spinner
  • The Great Book of Sudoku puzzle book
  • The regulation chess board and set of chess pieces

0 voters

I wasn’t going to take the yo-yo, until I saw spare strings.

2 Likes

chess set was easy, cards get lost and will be hard to replace on the island. You could make pieces out of wood for the board.
Soduku is only good until you run out of pages

2 Likes

You could make yourself a whole chess set from scratch…

2 Likes

I had to take the cards, I will protect them and look after them and pet them like they are my pets!

Also I cannot play chess at all, whereas I have a load of games that I can play with the cards.

1 Like

Sudoku is the only right option here. Staying on the island indulging in all the other crap entertainment choices made from past choices will definitely cause you to go crazy. Like in actually psychologically crazy, which will screw with your memory. So once you are done with all the Sudoku puzzles, you can just erase them and start again. Also your crazy brain will find all kinds of interesting connections with the world, giving you endless more entertainment.

2 Likes

who said you get a pen :popcorn:

3 Likes

Oooooooooooo! :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s sand on the island. Just draw out the Sudoku puzzle on the beach and solve it.

3 Likes

I will riot.

I will build a road and then blockade it with burning tires and rocks.

3 Likes

You don’t get a pen. Start building.

:popcorn:

I’ve played enough minecraft. I got this.

Pity there was no Three Days Grace on that music selection though.

1 Like

Woot Sudoku. I haven’t done one in so long.

1 Like

Okay, so I’ve been a little (read “a lot”) lax with our Chooseday island packing progress. I’ll get back to it soon enough for sure. In the meantime, I’m going to try squeeze a couple of easy, random ones in:

Choose one as your last meal:

• A pizza flavoured cake
  • A cake flavoured pizza

0 voters

1 Like