COD Black Ops Coldwar

So since I bought this I figured I would start a thread for it.

So far I haven’t been too thrilled with the game, its looks beautiful but the multiplayer gameplay is soo completely broken. Its like you are playing on a 200ping server.

Also I have found so many asshats on servers as well, from your normal run of the mill racists to the entitled “I want to get all the achievements so dont kill me let me kill you”.
People playing in public servers getting angry when you kill them when their only aim is to get trick shots etc. Im sorry there is a F*cking private game lobby you can use for you and your friends to go and get your trick shots. Dont shout at me in a public server that I had no choice in picking that I am spoiling your game!

Ive only played 2 scenes from the campaign and so far its interesting. I like that there is some repercussions to your actions (ie killing someone before getting info from them).

The Zombies mode is an interesting mode, however i dont see myself playing that a lot.

So all in all I am probably going to need a new mouse soon as this game (ok the MP) is frustrating as hell and im going to break my mouse. I dont get angered by games often however this game just gets my blood boiling.

5 Likes

I can say Zombies is fun if you have a squad full of friends. And it also helps alot when leveling your weapons (Weapon xp) get shared by a small amount. Hardcore is more challenging since it’s 1 hit kill no matter what. Haven’t played the core as much but its a really fun game.

Also the game hasn’t dropped any hotfixes or patches so I think with the battle pass that’s coming in Dec there’s gonna be alot of fixes

1 Like

The Zombie mode is free until 21 January.

@TechThief and I will be playing this mode tonight. If we dont get 2 more players we will have to play with random people from the internet!!! Ew!

@wenzdayz

So, we could not find a way to join each other’s sessions! Tried for nearly an hour before we gave up…

This any help?

1 Like

a bit later into the night I tried again with my brother and a friend of ours, they were able to join each other consistantly, but I could still not join, and in the end with them in the same party, they searched for a game, and I solo searched, and we managed to join each other and play.

Can give this a try tomorrow if anyone is up for it.

1 Like

I don’t have load shedding today, thank goodness, so I’d be keen to give it a try.

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t join we had loadshedding and I had a migraine… Will defnately join you guys if you play again sometime this weekend.

Im available any time this weekend so just give me a shout

1 Like

im going to be online around 4 (as soon as my game has been updated)

Anyone up for some Zombies tonight?

@TechThief @oltman @wenzdayz

yeah i will be up for it, might be slightly after 8, as food is almost ready.

Cool, sometime after 8 suits me too

Me too! in 5 minutes!

And so? Did you get it to work eventually? Were you able to work out how to join up?

Yes we indeed did and commenced with much Zombie slaying.

1 Like

It was a lot of fun, although most of the time I had no idea what I was doing! The lore of the Zombies mode is quite deep all I gathered was: if it moves, kill it.

1 Like

To be honest it’s mostly just additional fluff to the core loop of slaughtering. My upgraded shotgun was a joy to wield!

If you guys enjoyed the Nazi Zombies we should organise some Killing Floor 2 sometime - you can also have up to 6 players with that.

I simply love games like this. Left 4 Dead, World War Z, Killing Floor, COD Zombies etc. You just shoot and worry about staying alive. Not much needed :wink: Oh, and they all co-op!

1 Like

yeah was very fun, you guys up for it today again?

1 Like