Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

I think this fits here…

So we got Elon with a chip, Gates/MIT with a quantum dot tattoo, Microsoft with this thing (that patent number must be an epic troll, right?), ID2020 doing whatever it is doing, and a race for worlds first trillionaire (which isn’t even in my browser’s spell check, Zim dollars not included).

Edit: Oops

4 Likes

By the way. If you didn’t watch the video in the BBC story above, you’re missing out on Elon Musk saying “snuffles around” talking about a pig.

It made my day

1 Like

Ooops, I had something all typed up and realized I misread something… Hit reply instead of cancel :expressionless:

Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon.

2 Likes

Someone put this one to bed.

3 Likes

That’s it… I’m putting on my latex gloves and PPE, and safely disposing of all my pasta.

Just to be safe…

2 Likes

So here’s a timestamp to some interesting info…

Why now though? I posted this stuff in this very thread at the very beginning of the lockdown. Like, don’t air this stuff when it is relevant, while there’s still a chance people will listen and squash the rumour, no… Let the thing spread.

Digital tattoos don’t sound so bad, now do they…

This whole thing smells stinkowiff.

3 Likes

But I want to live in an Egg. O look at what time it is. Its egg time

4 Likes

So someone posted this on the PWLIC Facebook group (for Centurion-ers).

First thoughts was how whack do you have to be to drive around with a car full of stickers like this. Then you zoom in on the picture and type in the url from the top sticker and you get your answer… very, very freakin bonkers.

Here is the website for convenience (and amusement):
http://www.truthseekers.joburg/
Spoiler alert… they’re quite out there… way, way out there. I thought it was mostly Americans who go this far off the deep end with conspiracy theories.

5 Likes

I saw this on Reddit a while ago. And yeah, that website is very entertaining!

3 Likes

Mayyyybe a LITTLE off-topic, but whenever I see/read anything on ‘those sorts’ of people, for some reason my mind goes here…and then i rewatch it…all 10 beautiful minutes of it

2 Likes

Wow just wow. wow lol

3 Likes

like im still kinda shocked someone would drive around like that.

2 Likes

The vinyl printing company see nothing but a…

3 Likes

I don’t even like labels on my clothes.

He is just as bad as the people trying to force you to get a vaccine. Why can’t everyone just let everyone be?

2 Likes

As you scroll down it gets crazier and crazier!

1 Like

Thanks for this - now I have a laugh for the day when I needed it most!

1 Like

looking forward to looking more into the website. I need a laugh after today

1 Like

on the one streaming website i use this was one of the comments listed on a christmas movie…i had quite a chuckle

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. Wow… I’m practically speechless.

1 Like

This is so out there that it has to be a deliberate satire.

2 Likes