Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

well its entirely possible that it is satire but who knows…

3 Likes

Just wow. This is so extreme that it sounds either like someone from the Hebrew Israelites cult or mocking/satire.

Just for interest sake, Christians don’t claim that Jesus was actually born on 25 December and someone who did some research found that Santa was originally green. He changed to red after Coca-Cola’s marketing got involved.

2 Likes

Not quite, apparently.

1 Like

Interesting. So the Coca-Cola didn’t come up with the red suit, but they did seem to standardize Santa.

To be honest, it is very possible that the guy said that Coca-Cola made the red suit popular and I just misquoted (or rather, misrepresented) him above. It was a video from a few years ago that popped up on my Youtube around XMas time and with my memory not being the best, it is very possible that I was mistaken about his exact wording. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The mastermind behind purchasing what would become Disk Operating System, the man who’s company brought us Word, yes, the man who helped grace the world with Bob, yes Bob, is now ready to bring the world GERM. The Global Epidemic Response and Mobilization team.

You might want to take another look at id2020.org

1 Like