Coronavirus - COVID-19

Use both elbows!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder what it will look like in a weeks time.

3 Likes

wow reading the comments in the chat you can see who spends time online and who does not. so many people not getting why people are spamming F, and others feeding the trolls. Kinda sad but kinda funny ?

Now to wait and hear what is going to happen

1 Like

How can you read that?

“Normal flu I’m going to infect maybe 14 people after 10 layers. Coronavirus, if I am infecting others, after 10 layers I will have been responsible for infecting 59 000 people!”

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

lol that was still slow ><

1 Like

Dude after last night on Twitch with lando I couldnt keep up

< I just get used to reading past the trash but some chats are busy for no reason.

1 Like

Sad news i just got from the vet People are apparently dumping/putting down animals because they think you can get corona from them.

Like wtf man

3 Likes

It is happening world wide - this is the effect of social media fake news warriors

1 Like

The longer this goes on the more convinced I become that the entire human race are all complete and utter idiots and arseholes, just at varying levels.

You would think that people going into isolation and quarantine for weeks or even months would realize that their pets may well be the difference between staying sane and losing their grip.

3 Likes

People are terribly stupid. This is worse because they’re killing. But you could already see it with the sales of Corona beer crashing.

3 Likes

Up to 402

2 Likes

That’s a 3 fold increase in new cases from Sat/Sunday. Somewhat concerning that we have 129 cases showing “Unknown” as their age. You’d think that would be one of the more basic pieces of information to keep track of? If we can’t even manage that, this is going to get really, really ugly I fear.

4 Likes

When I saw there were cases in the Eastern Cape this came to mind

3 Likes

4 Likes

Still 0 deaths… that has to be a win at least.

4 Likes