Coronavirus - COVID-19

Eish ek dink aan julle!

Now you have time for the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

France has followted the lead of Italy and Spain and has ordered its 67 million citizens to leave their homes only to buy food, go to work, seek medical care or exercise for at least two weeks. However, they have to have a document from the interior ministry justifying their movement. More than 100,000 police are patrolling the streets to enforce the restrictions and are fining anyone who breaches them.

3 Likes

Probably the single most surreal image illustrating the enormity and seriousness of this crisis.

4 Likes

Thoughts with you all Hammer. Hope all goes well for you, her and the family.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can make the best of it.

So first two cases confirmed in Bloemfontein

3 Likes

Ek hoor ook dit. Fok. En ek sit daar by die hospitaal elke dag.

2 Likes

Been doing this for the last week :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That means kby is next, and knowing my luck i will probably get it.

1 Like

When I hear the world will end tomorrow I go to Bloem… They are always 2 years behind.

And now I cannot use that joke anymore…

4 Likes

Sies ou maar yes ons is 2 jaar agter. Best bet is maar in die mountains gaan bly

1 Like

Dude wat dink jy van my luck xD

4 Likes

2 years behind what?

@1nF4m0u5 en dan confirm jy dit ook nog vir hom. Jy is dalk agter maar ek is agter niks nie.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Was that via Rami Ismail? I think I saw a tweet from him with that image recently.

2 Likes

It was indeed. Very interesting tweet chain that he followed it up with too:

3 Likes

Coronavirus wrap: At least 60 to 70% of South Africans will be infected - Mkhize

NO Shit Sherlock, you cant even keep the lights on continuously for a month, how the hell are u going to contain a virus

2 Likes

Capture
For once Momentum surprised me.

1 Like

Now will the other insurance companies follow suit?

2 Likes