Cyberpunk 2077 — We Have a City to Burn🔥

Relevant 9gag:

Broken video?

Very weird. The video works for me in Safari, but not in Chrome (where I’m not logged in).

I’ve posted the link to the 9gag for those for whom the video doesn’t work.

This seems to be a new chrome issue - I get it a lot as you know - same why the borderlands activities failed

1 Like

My goodness, Keanu!

2 Likes

This is why you pre-order this game:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-10-cd-projekt-gives-free-copy-of-cyberpunk-2077-to-guy-who-shouted-youre-breathtaking-at-keanu-reeves

1 Like

That is awesome and I see he is a Youtuber.

1 Like

And this just happened today talk about going from hero to 0.

He could have said thanks and with the money he saves he will be donating some money to a charity.

5 Likes

An interesting read! I’m looking forward to seeing the gameplay video in August.

2 Likes

Might have to take a week of to play this seeing as your going to need time to play this.

1 Like

Game looks amazing! Very tempted. The price of games just make it very difficult to justify any AAA games these days. Still have so many other games to keep me busy, really worth it?

2 Likes

If the Quality is up to or better than the witcher 3 it will be worth it in the end.
But in the end it better to wait and see if you already have tons of other games you can always pick it up later.

But you won’t have the excitment that comes with new releases.

2 Likes

Have not jumped on the hype train yet. But I am a sucker for hype trains at times!

1 Like

Short sneak peek (correct spelling of the word, bloody foreigners!) of the gameplay video coming in August.

First read the article that @Deadlypinecone posted earlier - it’ll make more sense.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I just read some crap from Rock Paper Shotgun about how there’s transphobia and racism rife in Cyberpunk and how the demo made them “feel uncomfortable”…I mean fucking HELL, people. Why have SJW warriors taken over the jobs of game journalists? :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah saw that clickbait crap. I don’t care either way. I always ignore politics and SJW bullshit and enjoy the game.

2 Likes

Have they considered it’s the game world modeling modern political and social tension in the game, illustrating how a devolved, dystopian society will actually seem “offensive” to pretty much everyone staying there? I’m sure the game won’t necessarily encourage or force those ideals on the player, but I appreciate CDPR showing it as it would be and giving players an authentic world to play through.

3 Likes

RPS is pretty much at the fore of the SWJ front. I see even PC Gamer is leaning more that way too.

It’s always been interesting to me that game journalists feel comfortable critiquing a game on this level when they’re only experiencing a small slice of it. Context is everything.

More concerning to me are the reports that the gunplay is weak and the hacking fairly bland. I don’t want Watch_Dogs: Night City.

1 Like