Destiny 2 — New Light

Where are the Destiny 2 peeps on mostepic?

So Curse of Osiris launches tonight. I am beyond excited. Cant wait to jump in.

SHOOOOOOSH! :rage:

Get your shit together Wayne. You know this day was coming.

I forgot ok! and I don’t have money for that now. I had to buy Soli Oxygen not included…

I take the blame here. Ain’t nobody got time for Destiny 2.

hey hey hey hey… let’s not get carried away now

I couldn’t even get through the trial on PC… The game bored the living daylights out of me.

i only recently played the pc version and its amazing compared to the ps4 version. the beginning of the game is kak. I’ll give you that.

:sob:

This is going to get to me.

Turns out not tonight. Fucking maintenance and then patch. Are we allowed to swear here?

Sorry @czc completely forgot about the tag.

1 Like

I started playing the PC Trial, are you able to access multiplayer in the trial?

Yes you can play certain mp modes I think. And progress till level 7 in the rest of the game. Mp has advantages disabled, so you can play without issues at a low level.

I cant seem to find where to access MP - any ideas?

Have you done the first story mission after the opening level? MP only unlocks after that.

Yeah I saw that as well. Then you are thrown into the hub area with hundreds of level 1-2 players. I participated in some group events until I reliased it’s just another MMO and you can grind events over and over and over and the same enemies respawn at the same place every time. I guess I just expected something different from Destiny.

Ha ha. Yeah man. That’s all it is. Just grinding for better loot

I see Destiny 2 is the new Humble Monthly early unlock

2 Likes

And I bought it a fucking week ago.

Luckily I haven’t bought it yet, so it will unlock as soon as my automated payment goes through.